[1.1.4.0] Cold PRM Mage Hunter

Nice build !
Do u think taking slithscale legwraps for the racial damage nd a better medal might be a good idea ?
Or would it be too hard to get decent OA then ?

Thanks!I picked legs for massive OA boost combined with gloves.If you choose slithscale tha other gloves arer better.Overall you need enough OA to crit and in Inquisitor the benefits are double,because of deadly aim.Green medal can be improvement,but MI’s are not needed here.

What you guys think about update, something like this ? @adoomgod wanted to test version with Farrath Cube https://www.grimtools.com/calc/b28jm1pZ

New patch will correct low OA, btw.

Famous Farrath Cube without castspeed :crazy_face:

Cast speed can be cap easily here. But my test times shortly after FG release were around 9 minutes and not ultra consistent in clear rate.

Here maybe
But Cube not only for PRM
It is aslo fo FoI (that’s why this cube so famous - item for casters without castspeed :smiley: )

Doesn’t look super compelling compared to other PRM archetypes. I mean it’s not like they all need to be equal but it looks far off. I wonder if arcanist nightblade could work. Hrm

Arcanist/Nightblade PRM? Very unlikely it will work well if at all.

I don’t know how you will survive without Seal.

DPS wise, that’s have 88k, which is fine, also RR mods to both WoP and Box, combined with ring proc. And still is the weakest PRM archetype :thought_balloon:

Added updated version. Is not very good, despite solid sheet numbers.