[1.1.4.0] Krieg CT Spellbinder Gladiator capable

if you like cold damage and casters that is a good bet. What is good about Vindicators is that there are like 10 different builds one can do with them. So when you have pushed RoH to its maximum and have found other gear like Light’s defender set, Runebinder set etc you can do something else with it. Note that if you are completely new to the game, you can not blaim the build but only yourself since I have evidence that the build that is presented can do certain bosses in the game in the video in the guide :wink:

Also, if you wanna take the build further, you wanna get more armor and higher inquisitor seal rank.

Hi,

Any tips on how I should level this build?
Like, what skills to prioritize?

HI, there was wonderful beginners guide by Malawiglenn but it was deleted and he never had time to bring it back :cry:

So I would suggest to start with Necromancer and Ravenous Earth, take Bat devotion and bind it to RE. Also take Spectral Binding and Wrath passive skills. Later take Arcanist mastery. At level 45-50 you’ll have drop in the damage, so good idea to respec to aether. Aether have the best synergy for Spellbinder and Binder is the best class for aether. There you can choose skill for spamming, either Callidor or Albrecht. Both require some energy, CT is way cheaper of course. So then you start to build my devotion map. Constellation with priority is Widow for - aether RR, also I will take Revenant and Spear before Dying God or Aeon.

Thanks for the quick reply!

@Nery, is this still viable in the most current release?

What is your favorite Krieg set build?

Yes it should be. But Binder play style requires some precision.

My favorite Krieg build is 4 pieces of the set + Mythical Spellgaze Panetti Spellbinder. Second is Callidor Binder then DW Death Knight.

Thanks for the quick reply, I will take a look at the other builds you mentioned. Love your builds! :slight_smile: