[1.1.4.1-1.1.5.0] DEVOID OF SOUL - Voidsoul FoI/Aegis Paladin (c+) (sr+)

I hope despite this comment, you will still consider some of ya1 suggestions.

Though voidsoul problem is on a much bigger scale, which is chaos damage & shield itself.

Not when it’s got a crap video attached, no.

Overruled by admin.

Ok not a video

What does this even mean? The proc can’t miss.

on business
I have already suggested how to change this set
all there is in 4 post
would be a perfect set, but have that has

Probably talking about the chance on block %, but from the missing side of things instead of proc chance side.

See what you’ve led yourself into?

“This build is too weak!”
“This build is too strong!”
“This build is too… mediocre!”

It’s a never ending cycle, a mortar trap. As a designer, I’d just leave it alone and focus on the next big Crate game. This one feels like a finished and polished product, at least to me.

Given that a rogue dungeon is coming next and probably some small size content after (that is of course if Crate doesn’t decide to make a third expansion), this game won’t be done for a long a while. So yes, buffing and nerfing will not stop until that’s done.

Didn’t know there was more content coming. That changes things for sure. But…but wouldn’t it delay the release of Grim Dusk?

Since there’s no Grim Dusk or anything else that we know of in the pipeline then no, it won’t.

It’s not grim dusk. It’s grim evening.

1 Like

Heh, of course there’s no Grim Dusk. I’m just planting this seed here, so Zantai won’t need to spend time on the title in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Twilight. Zombies transmuted into vampires.

Since we’ve no idea of any time line it could be Grim Morning for all we know. Or Grim Sunrise. Or … :rofl:

Pretty sure the devs will come up with something apt if/when they decide to GD2.

Crucible, this was my best result. Best rolls on gear, good mutators, good boss combos, few hiccups with aggro, heals or random dmg mitigation buffs stacking. An average run with would around 8 minutes. Mutators such as Voidmarked or Hardened (the latter is universally bad for every build but especially the weaker ones) add 20-30 seconds. Average rolls on gear - another 20 seconds.

SR cannot really be a measure of a build strength. Any correctly assembled endgame build can do SR75 if lucky.

In a word, the FoI side of this set is quite good, imo. Both Aegis and Doombolt support, however, is rather poor.

“Miss” as in “fail to proc” despite the hit being successfully blocked. Sorry to be unclear. My point was that the chance of on block procs should be a little higher, especially when a build does not have an easy access to shield stats.

Ah, on that we can agree.

shakes fist at everyone that told me Autumn Boar’s proc configuration is fine when it clearly isn’t

Boar is taken usually by phys retal where it’s possible to reach 100% block recovery. Then, 33% on block is not too bad (could be higher, though, considering Boar’s poor stats in comparison with Targo’s Anvil for example). But on Voidsoul, this chance is quite low. It’s not a major problem in crucible as the debuff is spreading with decent uptime but in SR you can finish a boss one-on-one without it proccing even once.

Actually, I was wrong. The transmuter does give more damage despite not converting any lightning to chaos. For some reason I counted vitality damage as zero damage. In fact it has 1800% global modifier (1500% for decay) and 50 rr at the peak. Will update op. Thanks.