[1.1.9.8] Murciélago de Fuego - Fire Bat: 4:20 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, 51s Ravager, SR 75-76, SR 90, DW Melee Fire Strike Shieldbreaker by mad_lee [c+][sr+][g3][vid] (+bonus build: fire SnB Shieldbreaker)

Congrats on this runs! Obviously SR+ tag without doubts!

Actually how much piloting / SR experience helps in 75/76?

Thanks, mate!

I would say SR is mostly about piloting/luck/knowing how to aggro abuse and less about the build. Build can be fairly unoptimized, but as long as it’s tanky enough and has enough single target damage + sustain it will work.

That’s why I feel like SR is far from defining build meta. That said, judging build solely based on its Crucible merits has its downfalls as well.

I’m too blind / noob. What the heck is the order to get all the devotions? I’m struggling to get Solemn watcher + Ulzuin’s touch.

No worries, my man, you just gotta remember that you can buy back devotion points at Sage NPC and that devotion can support itself (i.e. you can put one green point into crossroads, get Hawk, remove a point from Crossroads and the green affinity point needed for Hawk will actually be coming from the Hawk itself).

Here is an easy step-by-step devotion order for this build:

Put a green point into Crossroads > get Bat, Viper, Ghoul, Hawk, Scolar’s Light, Solael’s Witchfire, Magi > get Sailor’s Guide, Eel, Solemn Watcher > remove Eel > get Revenant and Ulzuin’s Torch.

Have fun with the build!

1 Like

You could even get Torch after you complete Magi and then do the others in order.

Ha! I figured that I forgot to complete the magi (somewhat ignored a point at his hand)! Looks solid even without the full Justicar set, the medal, etc. as I’m using items from an old savagery Blazerush build that I’ve stopped playing with after meeting Lokkar with THOSE ITEMS!

Thank you :wink:

Your link is full build tho :slight_smile:

Oops!

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrWePGN

god damn, that looks rough :rofl:

If you have extra Justicar gloves or chest you can transmute them into helmet/shoulders.

Retracting my words after meeting first boss with my low light res! :rofl:

Wait what? What is that sorcery? How can i do that?

Edit: NVM - found that I need to do a quest :smiley:

1 Like

Took a build for SR test, very tanky, recommend it to any melee builds funs

2 Likes

thanks for that test, will add this to the op!

Where are you getting the 25% stun resitance from the base build with no skills activated? I’ve been over every piece of gear/augment/devotions/etc etc and can’t find it.

Hi,

It’s Serenity crafting bonus.

lol, just saw that. Looks like I need to craft some more serenity. :slight_smile:

One of the strongest and most underrated melee build
Died once to Theodin (shattered bosses are broken though)

2 Likes

Nice build as always by @mad_lee . I have an DW melee sorcerer and I experienced with it that dw fire strike builds are very underrated yet they are strong, I was thinking about using blazehearts then I decided Ortus and Nex. But it seems like everyone except me using camera abuse I guess, after watching the video of @Dmt I get now that’s why I can’t push more than SR 75 consistently and die in boss rooms because of tanking two nemesis at the same time with my builds. And ofc also I am not very good pilot either so maybe my builds are much stronger than it seems to me. I guess I need to hire a pilot lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the vid. It’s a shame @Zantai decided to destroy Flashbang Conduit for no good reason, it made this little melee warrior really special.

TBH, Sorcerer with melee Fire Strike and Nex and Ortus does not sound like a good build to me, mate. Melee FS has very poor leech and to make it work you need to pull a rabbit out of magic hat, or even two.

If I can somehow take the bosses one by one like you guys this build can do 85 with a little bit push and lucky mutators/boss combinations(I presume ofc) but especially in the centre of the conclave of the three boss room I always do combats 1v2+ and even in the valley of the choosen room I occasionally able to pull the first one alone. This build hasn’t die in MC even againts Mogdrogen while the build wasn’t finished yet, I died a lot in boss rooms after 65+ because some dual combinations are fatal. My computer has overheating problem along with bad gpu and it’s summer so I don’t even try crucible. I had few crashes and losing all that progress is frustrating. I maybe can try in the winter though.

Hey, man, I don’t know how to say it without sounding like an ass but that build you have linked is pretty bad on all fronts, sorry, dude.