[1.1.9.8] Murciélago de Fuego - Fire Bat: 4:20 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, 51s Ravager, SR 75-76, SR 90, DW Melee Fire Strike Shieldbreaker by mad_lee [c+][sr+][g3][vid] (+bonus build: fire SnB Shieldbreaker)

amazing stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

All right, did some testing.

@Superfluff Explosive Strike does matter at the end. Tooltip’s damage with 5/12 ES and extra points into Temper still shows less damage than with 12/12 ES. So I have decided to test with soft-capped Clarity of Purpose for super high OA. Did not work well. Damage with 5/12 ES is visibly less. Was a 7 minute + run. I am not sure why difference is so big, but I am guessing extra radius is a lot despite low weapon damage, or maybe it helps with proc activation, I don’t know.

@sir_spanksalot

Decided to give Alladrah’s Spellblade a chance. And what do you know, FS tooltip shows bigger damage with Alladrah’s. So I have tested with 13/12 Static Strike. Results: disappointing 6:52 run despited Armored mutator. Next run reverted into original setup, results: beautiful 6:25 run . So I am guessing that somehow Chaos does not get fully converted on Seal of the Void wps? Or maybe it’s less conversion to Bat? Or maybe it’s just sheer %damage of Blazeheart that is higher? Who the fuck knows. But results were slower and it felt slower. So there is that.

That’s interesting. Because what that means is that skill modifiers &/or transmuter level conversions do NOT impact WPS.

I am not sure my test is enough to conclude that. As I said, might be other reasons like sheer fire % of Blazeheart or more fire on bat, who knows. Or it might be closer and that run was actually unlucky (although damage did feel lower). But on paper I was expecting that it’s gonna speed up the build a lot, was even to prepare to give a mini-speech how @sir_spanksalot is right and I am wrong. And it turned out slower. Zantai doesn’t explain those mechanics, Game Guide cannot be fully trusted imo, I wish someone had conclusive tests or answers or smth.

What was the difference in sheet DPS? Might be worth doing dummy kill tests because I feel like that is very consistent, and fair.

EDIT: might also be worth trying 22/12 SS

I don’t remember, something like ~3-5% dps difference. But it felt like ~10% less damage when I played it.

Nope, not testing this. If 13/12 had shown some potential, I would. But build does not even have points for that. I can send you the save folder to play, might not beat my clearing times but will sure have fun.

Nah, thanks for the offer though. Kinda burnt out with DW melee after all that WB testing.

What WB testing? Tell me about it, I think I missed it.

WB EoR aka ragin’ phallus. Possibly my most infamous build.

Nah, I actually made three spinner builds and I am almost not ashamed of this!

I am not ashamed also :slight_smile:
Malawiglenn Purifier can do under or at least around 8 minutes, but that’s in completely different league, Lee. I think no would expect to work that well, so it’s natural most changes will make times worse.

cinder just linked me your oppressor. Have you tested it in 1.1.4.2?

I did, results are there.

That’s impressive. Seems on par with the WL. I just did a test run with very similar results. 6:45.

MoT must be really freaking nice though.

It used to be good 30 seconds faster before latest nerfs and MoT wasn’t needed at all.

I feel you. Worst nem 2019 for phys EoR - Iron Maiden.

If she pops up, you can basically just mentally add like 5-10s to you clear time depending on mutators, and other nem combos.

same for bWC spam.

And same goes for Kymon heroes at 164

In fact i keep getting the worse possible combo ( I swear the game knows what i’m playing and plotting against me)

Maiden+ Grava…90+fire res and 52% impaired aim = amazing game play experience

I had a double maiden on an armored + tougened + shattered run once. Was like a 9-10min clear.

alt +tab + close window

Played with this build a bit today (because I honestly love playing it, it’s super fun). Somehow chanelled my inner @John_Smith and managed 6:07 Crucible run despite Resistant mutator on 160-170. Added video to the op.

1 Like