[1.1.9.8] Murciélago de Fuego - Fire Bat: 4:20 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, 51s Ravager, SR 75-76, SR 90, DW Melee Fire Strike Shieldbreaker by mad_lee [c+][sr+][g3][vid] (+bonus build: fire SnB Shieldbreaker)

Super good run, John will be proud!

1 Like

“Hi, my name is mad_lee, and I’m sooooooo good at GD.”

JK, great run mate. Like ya1 said, you’ve gotten a lot better at piloting. Don’t underestimate yourself

1 Like

I am also very modest! Don’t forget that!

• o_O
  • >_<

• O_o

Hey,

Have you tried Abomination like Superfluff’s Dagalon? Magi could go for Spider and 3 points from somewhere.

I haven’t tested it but I have tried speccing into it to see what would Fire Strike damage look like. I was not impressed. Needless to say that all the stats went into the gutter. But post a grimtools link with Abomination, I will test it just to be 100% sure.

By the way, did test with Abomination (and even added it to the build description). Despite higher flat damage and even higher OA, %Fire and %Burn falls off quite a bit, so completion timer is the same (we are also losing Magi). But consistency is much worse.

Managed 5:58 super lucky Crucible run (1.1.4.2.) by the way, added to the op.

All right, after getting some practice in higher Shards, decided to take this one into brutal depth of 75-76. Made 4 runs, and posting three of them. 4th was unreal boss combination (Mad Queen + Kaisan that were always aggroing at the same time) that took 20 deaths to kill.

Shattered Realm 75-76 run (couple of deaths)

Shattered Realm 75-76 run (couple of deaths - take 2)

Shattered Realm 75-76 run (no deaths, really fast run)

So SR+ build now, I guess?

1 Like

Congrats on this runs! Obviously SR+ tag without doubts!

Actually how much piloting / SR experience helps in 75/76?

Thanks, mate!

I would say SR is mostly about piloting/luck/knowing how to aggro abuse and less about the build. Build can be fairly unoptimized, but as long as it’s tanky enough and has enough single target damage + sustain it will work.

That’s why I feel like SR is far from defining build meta. That said, judging build solely based on its Crucible merits has its downfalls as well.

I’m too blind / noob. What the heck is the order to get all the devotions? I’m struggling to get Solemn watcher + Ulzuin’s touch.

No worries, my man, you just gotta remember that you can buy back devotion points at Sage NPC and that devotion can support itself (i.e. you can put one green point into crossroads, get Hawk, remove a point from Crossroads and the green affinity point needed for Hawk will actually be coming from the Hawk itself).

Here is an easy step-by-step devotion order for this build:

Put a green point into Crossroads > get Bat, Viper, Ghoul, Hawk, Scolar’s Light, Solael’s Witchfire, Magi > get Sailor’s Guide, Eel, Solemn Watcher > remove Eel > get Revenant and Ulzuin’s Torch.

Have fun with the build!

1 Like

You could even get Torch after you complete Magi and then do the others in order.

Ha! I figured that I forgot to complete the magi (somewhat ignored a point at his hand)! Looks solid even without the full Justicar set, the medal, etc. as I’m using items from an old savagery Blazerush build that I’ve stopped playing with after meeting Lokkar with THOSE ITEMS!

Thank you :wink:

Your link is full build tho :slight_smile:

Oops!

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrWePGN

god damn, that looks rough :rofl:

If you have extra Justicar gloves or chest you can transmute them into helmet/shoulders.

Retracting my words after meeting first boss with my low light res! :rofl:

Wait what? What is that sorcery? How can i do that?

Edit: NVM - found that I need to do a quest :smiley:

1 Like

Took a build for SR test, very tanky, recommend it to any melee builds funs

2 Likes

thanks for that test, will add this to the op!