[1.1.9.8] Murciélago de Fuego - Fire Bat: 4:20 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, 51s Ravager, SR 75-76, SR 90, DW Melee Fire Strike Shieldbreaker by mad_lee [c+][sr+][g3][vid] (+bonus build: fire SnB Shieldbreaker)

I think you can pretty much copy my build on Pyro and try it out. Maybe it has a chance now.

Have you tried alladrah’s spellblade? Would imagine static strike to be bonkers.

Boiii, where is abomination :rage:

Jk…but seriously…abomination

This was back in the old forum way before changes to devotions, and augments, etc. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, I think dual Blazehearts are bis. Too much power from fully converting Vitality on Bat and Chaos on Seal of the Void WPS. Also, it adds flat to FS and lets us take FS to 22/12.

This ES thing triggered me. That mod has no purpose than to convert ES basicaly. I took that thing to lvl 21 lol

1 Like

Chaos on seal is already fully converted with 1 blazeheart. You lose out at most 60% of bat’s vit damage with crap rolls, while gaining 22/12 SS with perfect fire conversion

I have tried it, but not in fields tests. Just tweaked devos to see FS tooltip with it and I was not impressed. Needless to say all the stats went down the gutter when I went for Abomination.

Well, I might test it later then, but I think we are going to lose more than we can gain.

It’d certainly be interesting to find out. Static strike is the best skill node in FS for melee builds after all.

Why do you think you’ll lose out? Alladrah even has slow res.

Wouldn’t play my boy without it. The difference for me was 6:30 cruci vs 7:30 cruci consistently. I also got DG full line. that aided on the massive flat damage. (build has 200k DPS before procs)

This was 3 days ago with a LOT of testing

You shut your lying mouth! 200k??? Is this on a shieldbreaker?

The mod is a leftover from times when Blazeĥeart has base physical. According to my knowledge it doesn’t work on ES. Heck, even total dmg from transmuter doesn’t work on ES.

Nnnope :D.

The flat dmg stacking is unreal. It’s not just before procs. It’s before using mastery skills that stack flat dmg lol

Honestly, IMHO, Oathkeeper >>>>> Occultist with these builds. I made a melee FS Pyromancer a while ago (https://www.grimtools.com/calc/xZy9qAeZ) with the exact Devotions as you @mad_lee and while the damage is decent, it pales in comparison to the SB you made. OK skills are way better with the additional WPS (that should be full Fire with the FS mod), plus as you mentioned the instantly applied RR, +% Crit Damage as well as the best movement skill. And Ascension! And +% Max Res from Resilience!

It’s slightly frustrating when some class combos just destroy others…

And it must be bugged since the mod doesn’t work… which is very disappointing to say the least! :rage:

I remember PMing you the build around that time RXjunkie. IIRC we were comparing the base damage values your phys FS with that of the pyro.

@superfluff - has to be the pyro then I’m guessing. maybe i’ll go back to it one day, but I’m a little burnt out with DW melee from all the testing I did on the WB WL. Either way, looking forward to your post on it.

Nnnope :P.

Was gonna post it these days before the BWC one but soemthing tells me i should wait next patch testing for this one

1 Like

Yup, we were talking about listed DPS with the Fire Pyro that you made with mine, but they both didn’t work that well… I made the changes to the build that I have in the above post, but it still lacks the punch of the SB.

Defiler packs quite a punch with a similiar setup, but it’s so hard to make it consistent. So I think it’s either Defiler or just Purifier that you made.

@Stupid_Dragon @Superfluff maybe you can ask Z. to fix it. Would be really cool.

well.

I didn’t get a straight answer. But i’ve been told that the conversion is there since it was a sword with phys dmg.

Now all it converts is temper and IT dmg from OK. So useless

Oh well, I will experiment and move some points from Explosive Strike to Temper. BTW, there is also a bit of a flat from Rebuke too.

I wish that this skill within a skill situation was fixed somehow. Same shit as with Nightfall on SS.