[1.1.4.2 - 1.1.6.2] (Caster) Electrify My Life - Stun Jacks Purifier [c+] [sr+]

i tested it, the results were ± equal.

Oh! Thanks for the quick reply, in that case I might farm Ulraprax a wee bit while I level my devotions and see if I can find anything good, otherwise I appreciate the info :smile:

I was looking for a stun jacks build since I’ve never played it, and this was literally the only one I could find that looked interesting. I’m really liking it so far.

With the buff to Korvaak’s Stormblade giving 6% Life Leech to SJ, is it worth running over Rune of Elgoloth now, assuming we can ditch the Bat Constellation?

this this the GT: Purifier, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator I used to play in PT
now it’s still ok and yes, Korvaak’s Blade is mandatory now for SJs

Hi recently back to the game again, I have a quick question in regards to your latest GT link, are there any somewhat viable alternative prefix/suffix combos for the two MI’s you have in use?

well, Sandstorm prefix for off-hand is highly desirable, suffix can be of Celerity or sth with CS, on sword affixes could be any with cs/lightning damage.

Thanks for the info, I actually have a sandstorm eye of celerity, would it be worthwhile to move some skill points around to hit 26/26 on stormbox?

not really, SB is just a w/e support skill.

1 Like