[1.1.4.2-1.1.6.2] The Righteous Fire of the burning CT Templar

That’s rather abusive form of relationship :smile:

Aww, that’s so sweat. I just insult people randomly!

1 Like

If you want to insult each other then take it to PMs.

nah man. IMO, insults are funny when they are so false they couldn’t possibly be true.

E.g: if I told mad_lee - that build you’ve done is not very optimized imo. Very disappointing <-- Not extreme enough. Might be true.

But if I said…I’ve seen slith fight better than you. <— no way that’s true. (@Lokarr)

What the fucking hell, 57 points in spirit!!!
BTW, nice vanquisher templar! Interesting that in your build, transmuted CT deals better damage while in mine the reverse is true. I don’t even know why though, I think untransmuted should also be better in your build, but well cant argue if you’ve tested it.

I think you need to change the belt to phantom-thread girdle though. You don’t really need that plus to oathkeeper, but I see that you need it for res. Hmmmm… Oathkeeper is really lacking in support damaging skills, not sure.

Have you tried investing some points in judgment for shits and giggle?

1 Like

57 points, in my early plans craft items for physique and have 67, I am coward with only 57 :smile:

CT, I don’t like the results without the transmuter. I even put Seekers on it for extra damage. But without the nuke Nemesis even kill me. And QoL of almost spamming CT on top of Stormfire for is bad. I don’t like this configuration. Although I managed to do 6:15 too. So it’s matter of preference I guess. But transmuted is more smooth.

Belt, sadly I am already tight on resistances. Phantom Girdle have none, so pass.

OK don’t have nice support skills and I lack skill points anyway. VM have big WD compartament and low CD.

In that case, I think you can use internal Knight’s belt if you really need that +1 OK. Or use cindeplate girdle if you don’t need it. It will make your bat even more potent, also it’s craftable! The proc is also quite nice.

Crimson lotus is not really worth it, if you don’t use its conversion IMO.

Maybe you are right. I think the extra burning duration helps, it’s a stat that I seek in items. Burn is nice way to get rid of huge crowds in no time. But since I am not using mandate, OK class bonus is less desirable.

Honestly starting to enjoy seeing more builds focusing on Spirit and actually succeeding. Meaning Spirit is not as bad as people say it is.

Physique is still the best stat, but it doesn’t mean Spirit focused builds can’t work.

1 Like

Spirit dump is possible on Arcanists after the change to Overload, which grants you enough OA. Then you can focus on gear giving you spirit. Also it’s nice that items like the pants, ring and boots gives DA too. So after you have the needed amounts of DA and OA, you can safely put the rest of the points to spirit. I like that finally more builds can utilize this stat. Because cunning gives you OA, other than physical/pierce/bleeding damage and physique is king. So spirit is by default the worst stat.

Nice. I was trying my first Templar (the last OK combo I’d yet to try) and only my second Arcanist combo. Lots of skills and items I’d never had cause to use before. Using mainly Olexra’s/Judgment/CT which are great for clearing packs. Capped Righteous Fervor for better single damage output.

Up to about level 60 now and I was wondering where to take the skills and devotions. Now I know!

Thanks!

Templar is kinda tricky class combination but built right can strill provides results. Olexra in early levels freeze everything and OK have fire support. Later TSS is nice spell for leveling.

For end game though doubt something is better than this version. So cool to see the fire show!

Build is updated for 1.1.6.2. Looks little bit glassier but damage is sweet.

New GT - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NKj18oZ

Video:

1 Like