[1.1.4.2 - 1.1.7.2] [DW Ranged] Mortal Reminder - Vitality FS Defiler [c+] [sr+]

I replaced the gloves with mythical light defender for some armor and squeezed in hydra constellation for moar offensive ability.

I am not sure if it really improves the build, but it feels a little safer.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZednXQV

I’d better Drop Ulo and take Scales as they boost your tankiness greatly. Same about Mark of Torment and Ill Omen, as you have a panic button and constant 25% total damage reduction.
also, it’s better to invest in Flame Touched/Temper to boost your stats and flat damage too (take points out of Flashbang and Static Strike).

1 Like

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YVWBqo02

From a discord player that doesn’t have a forum account. Just doing a favor.

that’s nice but … what am I supposed to answer for this? :slightly_smiling_face:

I have 0 clues to be honest. XD

Current version:

My version: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w26gLQ7V

3 Likes

SR100 is also possible (I suppose), but I’m too lazy to try it, tbh

3 Likes

great job, mate! actually, I didn’t believe that an AA ranged defiler could go that far.

Hey this might be a noob question, but how do you get fire strike to do vitality dmg? isnt there only 36/54% fire to vit conversion?

the build has 2 guns. So with good roll you can get 100% fire to vit conversion. especially the gun has a mod to Flame Touch that 100% elemental dam converted to vitality, so with Flame Touched active, this conversion is global, and not only fire, but also cold and lightning- they are all converted to vitality dam

1 Like

Ah ok, so you just need to farm until you get good enough rolls. Thanks

Actually, you just need to get good enough damage rolls as global conversion is not so significant here because of Flame Touched mod.
And other conversion is also static (45%).

build updated for 1.1.7.2.

build seems really fun but those pistols are so hard to get :confused:

btw in order to get the fire to vitality conversion on fire strike on the medal u have to keep crafting it i guess?

i’ve crafted like 20-25 medals and all im getting is grenado/stun jacks/vindicate flames stats

I think, you’re speaking about the amulet, not the medal :slightly_smiling_face:
Btw, calc with Conduit is a bit outdated as full Blood Knight set performs far better.

sorry yeah the amulet i meant

so i should just go for the blood knight pendant and get 4/4 of the set? :smiley:

yes. you’ll get flat vitality and RR from pet’s aura, which is important.
resists can be covered with some well-rolled green pants and belt.

Can this build kill celesials like ravager, Clone of John Bourbon, or Crate of Entertainment ?

oh i see relic and rings are changed too.
where can i get the rings from? are they random drops from AoM ?

also, any good alternatives for the pistols till i manage to get those two?

I killed Lokarr, Clones and Avatar with it, Ravager is also possible but some tweaks needed.
Crate more “no” than “yes” but I just don’t like this boss at all.