[1.1.4.2 - 1.1.7.2] [DW Ranged] Mortal Reminder - Vitality FS Defiler [c+] [sr+]

these are random drops from everywhere, you can obtain them from actually any mob.

there aren’t really any good alternatives, maybe Morguul’s Mortality but they’re far from the best choice. on the other hand, we have only them and Gargabol for ranged vitality.

pfff yeah im using morguul’s mortality x2 but they really dont seem to be thaaaaaaat good. i mean they are alright but they seem very bad compared to gargabol ones.

leggings are from barrowholm nemesis eh

Vitality 1-handed Ranged is severely lacking in options. :-1:

No Attack Speed on Vitality pistols is crazy…

What’s wrong with them?

And back to pistols, unfirtunately, there are very little options for ranged vitality.

i just realized all my chars have revered status with barrowholm and i’ve never killed their nemesis xD

If you have chars that can farm SR65-66, you can look for Reaper’s Leggins’ there in the drop pool.

1 Like

unfortunately i dont. i have 3-4 chars but none of them can farm end game content besides one who can kite all nemesis and kill lokarr in like 20 min :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve been playing the game for quite some time but i was just doing stupid stuff on my own, now im trying to build some end game farmers

btw can u explain to me why the ring changes?
i get the cursebearer it has that vit resistance reduction and its skill generally seems really good
but what about the other one? it seems pretty crap

it gives you a solid amount of flat and % damage and 2 points in Soul Harvest, which is important.

ab8a58e593d54b3996da4cbeac11bb7d

Was the droprate of lunal valgoth waistguard changed?

It seems harder to make it drop these days

Looks like a fun alternative to playing a Purifier… Is there a good way to level? Seems like it would be difficult without the gun conversion.

You can level up as a caster, playing with Harvest/Ravenous Earth. There are some really good MIs (dagger and medal )for RE so it’s the best choice.

i just maxed out drain essence and got that shield from steps of torment that boosts it
was pretty easy level up i guess
u just need shitloads of energy regen

As i’ve said before, SR100 is possible.

4 Likes

I actually love this build, as it’s a welcomed departure from standing in inq seals for defense. Feels much more like a ranged character should, with plenty of tools for survival. Just wondering though… I downloaded the character to test, and noticed that it is different than the GT link you’ve posted. Should I run it with the devotions in the save or with the ones in the GT link, with wendigo?

oh, seems like I didn’t download the actual save file.
The better setup is with Wendigo.

1 Like

Haha ok thanks man!

This build looks awesome and fun to play. Can’t wait to try it! Are there any changes with 1.1.8.0?

1 Like

Hello, I’m levelling a Defiler and looking into making this build. After hours of tweeks in GrimTools, I managed to squeeze Bat into the Devotion Path, dunno it it’s an improvement or if something will go terribly wrong when I’ll try it. xD
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZoOjaQZ

Anyway, thanks for the build!

1 Like