[1.1.4.2] (2H Melee) Fury of the Wild - Blazerush Elementalist [c+] [sr]

Actually i find NB WPS lacking. Without those huge boosts from the meta DW items they don’t benefit DW all that much AND they lower attack speed. Every skill but Execution compared to Seal of the Void is, sorry for the pun, like night and day.

I don’t think it’s so much so the WPS as it is the ability to DW without giving up an item slot

EDIT: Passive bonus from DW offered by the NB is also huge (phys res, heals)

Depends on the dmg type. Korvaak’s brand is basically BiS for lightning/fire anyway and Direwolf’s Crest main feature isn’t it’s pierce base.

Touche, but you’re not going to go fire on a NB. I think the 3 viable DW build types for NB are:

• Acid
  • Pierce
  • Cold

So you probably wouldn’t want korvaak’s brand if you can avoid it

Chaos too, but it’s rough without greens - hard to “cap” DA and res. I’ll pm you smth.

1 Like

Rah’zin’s + 2x fangs? :stuck_out_tongue:

No :shushing_face:

1 Like

Stop teasing us and get to the point. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats on posting this build

For what’s it’s worth i’ve put together a feedback for this weapon because it needs some improvements both for the Auto attack version or the Vire version…

Hopefully next patch we get the better version

Thanks!
Yes, I hope Blazerush will get some improvement too.

CDR or global lightning to fire conversion will help! :stuck_out_tongue:

Heresy! :wink: If anything’s lacking it’s Crate’s moderation in nerfing NB. But the WPS are still gooood.

Maybe I remember sth wrong but didn’t blazerush use to have that long before? To Savagery?

I think only conversion is/was to Shaman WPS and not Savagery itself. Which is kinda odd since you want Savagery anyway. But even if you play with Fire Strike for some reason, you still want lightning to fire conversion.

Surely. Global lightning to fire conversion, or only for Savagery, will look perfect.
Also, I think it will be nice to replace +4 to Temper with +4 to Savagery and armor bonus with some OA.