I like the elementalist class and want it to become more powerful, and also I like Blazerush. So, I’ve put these two things together and - here we go!
- Armor - obvious choice, since Justicar is the best fire-oriented set in the game.
- Weapon - BiS here and core of the build.
- Amulet - for extra sturdiness and +1 to shaman. May be replaced by Beronath’s Essence, though the build will become more glassy.
- Helmet - for +3 to Savagery (to get 9th stack), also mods for it and proc are cool.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- One of a few builds that use Blazerush. And one of a few working Elementalist builds.
- Capable of landing face-crushing blows - just look at this DPS dealt.
Jokes aside, the build hits like a truck, but only in a small area.
- High RR - goes up to -126%.
- High crits - 86%.
- No healing ability, so the build relies only on ADctH and Bat’s proc to survive.
- Grava and especially Iron Maiden are extremely annoying.
- Rather low OA.
- Poor AoE, so the build is not very fast in cruci.
(best run made by Anton Wojcsehowsky)
(made by @Nery)
All my builds are available here: Afanasenkov26’s Build collection