[1.1.7.1] Conjurer of the Dark Arts - 6:30m Crucible 150-170, "naked" Crucible, SR 85+, all Celestials, no greens immortal Conjurer

As fan of Dark One set, super dope. Nice choice of amulet. Now after you and Spanks posted Conjurer and Ritualist, I am stuck of trying Cabalist.

Two things though, first picture wtf! Is this Baba Yaga’s younger version? :thinking:

And conspiracy theory enthusiasts question, Did you try Conjurer because it doesn’t require green MI items to shine?

1 Like

nothing slipped through… dark one actually was toned down a bit from its initial updated/changed version

1 Like

It’s some kind of… Conjurer I guess!

Haha, no, I have made a Conjurer because it’s a Conjurer’s set. I also love this class combo - it’s one of the Old Gods from Vanilla GD that has always had very strong builds no matter how much the meta was changing.

great job, as always mate.

I took the time to actually read the guide, so I feel pretty good about the next question :stuck_out_tongue:

Out of morbid curiosity, did you ever try doom bolt on this guy? There’s that axe which converts 100% chaos to vit on DB, and that offhand with pretty good stats and CDR to DB.

Axe also has +1 to occultist.

1 Like

Nope, haven’t tried it nor ever planned to. Build is already a piano and I think that Doom Bolt is still not worth it. And what should I sacrifice for it, Corrupted Storm Totem? No way. That axe is also pretty crappy, I prefer stats on Fang of Ch’ton and its (pretty amazing) proc.

Good stuff.

I TC’d a similar idea as dark one’s set vit oblivion spammer. which I never got around to testing. I can now assume that it does well in practice and those totems keep it safe.

Superman spanks a lot! Now we have to convince Mad Lee to put an avatar on. M on a red background font isn’t distinctive enough.

@mad_lee:

1 Like

@sir_spanksalot , the child or the Georgian from the picture?

More like stalin. Nothing says “For Mother Russia” quite like this picture.

P.S: You can thank @powbam for my obnoxious af profile picture.

What’s should be translation? Stalin’s tender touch sparkles our children’s future :thinking:

“Father Russia has you by the balls”

1 Like

I thought Russia was mother? :cry:

1 Like

I think Russia is powerful enough to be whatever the fuck it wants to be, ain’t that right lee?

Stalin was as much of a dickhead as Hilter was. Definitely never using his picture for an avatar. Picture also says something like “Stalin’s caress/kindness shines the light on the future of our youth”.

I know. I hope you weren’t offended.

I thought it was funny because it’s so obviously sarcasm on my end. ><

I suppose to be historically accurate the pic should actually show Stalin taking food away from the child.

2 Likes

Shit, mate, I don’t get offended by stuff written in internets. It’s all good )

2 Likes

I like your translation better than mine. But definitely it’s easier translating from English than to English.

@nery: Can you read/speak russian?