[1.1.4.2] Corba is Fury, 150-170 6m 31s

I saw your GT. +1 green thing that is bad. No diamond in the helmet, it will weaken the character. There is no Sanctified Bone in the breastplate, which will weaken the damage. Since the damage bonuses by race, the strongest in the game.

Lol. Yeah. Ok. 12% racial damage to undead/cthonics vs. 15% flat damage increase (which applies to everything, and which is not including conversion from skyshard augments) from changes alone.

Prismatic diamond is overrated imo. 18% elemental damage, for a proc which in the end game wonā€™t do much to keep you alive if you donā€™t have ghoul.

I guess we can agree to disagree.

EDIT: Not to mention about 5-10% AS increase.

Prismatic is huge in endgame. Especially for melee.

Could be. Havneā€™t been playing melee much because Iā€™m burnt out from it all. But regardless, finding 10% elemental resists canā€™t be too tough to make room for prismatic diamond

EDIT: @mad_lee - for the record, Iā€™m a huge fan of prismatic diamond. But I also donā€™t think itā€™s worth giving up huge items like undying oath.

Agreed, but in SR 75+ is pretty much useless since cool down is too long, it may trigger pretty much as soon as itā€™s ready. So the timing for triggering is so hard to control. Before boss stage even little tiny foes will always drag your health bar under 50%

Just test this build in SR 75 without any potion used except Aehter Cluster. This build is tanky, but with such low OA I have only 80% chance to hit Fabius. OA could be reduced to 2200+ sometimes, so made critical damage modifier useless and overall damage is too bad in SR 75. Maybe consider to stack raw OA over 3100?

Put more points in Cunning. Should give more OA if necessary. Does it really need it with DA-Shred from Seal of Annihilation?

@AlexGoldFish_322:
Beside all things which might be improvedā€¦a build, which can do 6:30 Crucible and SR 75 without great changes is very good. :+1:

All right, put together your version and run the tests. I think my build is optimal. I sacrificed some damage to get a fatter character. Which the crucible passes quickly and 75-76 SR holds 2 boss at once.

I think Iā€™ll pass, if thatā€™s all the same to you.

1. Donā€™t enjoy SR. I like naked crucible best. So the comparison wouldnā€™t be the same
  2. Iā€™m burnt out from DW melee
  3. More interested in other build concepts

These are suggestions for you, the author, to consider. Test them, ignore them, it matters not to me.

Nice build!

1 Like