[1.1.4.2] Decree of the Circle of Five Spellbinder

Grim Tools Link Here
Edit - Updated Build: Changed offhand enchantment, ring, and mark enchantments and devotions to include Assassin’s Blade

Just looking for some feedback to possibly improve this build based around Mythical Decree of the Circle of Five.

Idea is to basically keep RE up and use Krieg’s Wrath and Devastation on cooldown with the Eternity relic and Time Dilation devotion reducing those cooldowns as much as possible. And of course spam Bone Lance.

It feels fairly solid and I’ve managed to do crucible up to gladiator 150 with it. Haven’t tried SR yet and I’m sure someone who is a better pilot than me could go higher in crucible with it.

1 Like

Just one question:
Why Revenant? The RR of Skeletons won´t stack with your other RR. Perhaps trying Imp instead?

Your conversions are all over the place. Focus on one damage type.

Was mainly for the cast speed and the 6% adcth. Plus skellies interfering with enemy pathing.

A lack of items in the game with physical -> aether conversion kinda nixes doing a full aether bone lance since bone lance is physical, pierce, and aether. I completely missed that the seal of might on the offhand was doing aether to physical on me. Was trying to aim to push everything I could to aether since a lot of the RR is aether based. So now the conversions are:
90% elemental -> physical
50% elemental -> aether
45% vitality -> physical
35% physical -> aether

I concur. I made a GDStashed Physical Templar with this weapon and the Spellscourge set (https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62ayEWb2) and the skill is horrendous. Maybe if it shot out 3 Bone Lances at a time, then maybe it would be decent. The damage should definitely be increased if it does not get multiple Lances. It’s just a touch frustrating to see the potential for a cool weapon/weapon skill and to see if fall flat on it’s face instead…

The skill looks odd as well, like the old Ice Spike skills, but they appear bloody and not what I would have anticipated them to look like. I thought they would be more like the D2/D3 Bone Spear.

1 Like

I’m seeing people mention Physical or Aether variants but I’m curious if anyone has tried a GDStashed Pierce variant (granted it is meme-tier and heavily reliant on green gear but looks like it would get better damage numbers than the Physical/Elemental versions if built right).

Edit: Something like This is what I had in mind. Could be finetuned further and again, I want to highlight how much of a dumb idea it is but I’de at least interested to see what it gets for DPS numbers.

What I’m finding hilarious is all the “this isn’t viable don’t waste your time” etc etc. The initial build cleared Ultimate main campaign without breaking a sweat and cleared 150 crucible on gladiator on first attempt (only my second time doing it over all characters).

Not every build needs to be doing purifier damage and ZOMG I CLEARED SR 100. Some people play the game differently. I saw the weapon and wanted to make a build around it. That said I’ve updated the devotions to drop Revenant and picked up Assassin’s Blade for the -phys and -pierce so it should be doing more damage once I’m able to test it.

I wasn’t discrediting your testing or just speaking to you for that matter. You weren’t the only one discrediting the build as unviable. I came for feedback on improving the build, which I got, not whether it was viable or not.

Heres another legendary on auto vendor trash list…