[1.1.4.2] Fire Aegis Shieldbreaker SR 65/ Crucible viable

It would be nice of you if you could do so :slight_smile:

Tomorrow,I don’t have access to my PC right now.

Re-post of my updated more offensive version!

Many thanks to you :slight_smile:

Sadly the next patch will turn the current offensive times to previous with defensive setup:D

You think it’ll be that bad? They did tank the damage and CDR between the set and skill changes – I’m most sad about the decreased Ascension uptime tbh

Yes Ascension was almost permanent.It will require much more precise timing this and blast shield CD,which will also be higher than before.Combine with decrease of fire damage and crit it will turn this build in mid tier probably at least for damage.For surviving we will see.

Hi Nery, in this newest update grimtool build. How do you get your devotions the way it is? can you give a order guide? thanks

I haven’t got the opportunity to play with new patch.I have to test things and then will update.Getting Devotions end game is always easy,you leave for last the one that don’t grants you affinity points,in that case Torch.Or you mean leveling?

i just couldnt work it out to put all the points in each devotions u got.

OK from memory, green,hawk,quill,purple remove green rhowan,remove purple,red ghoul,Solael Witchblade,remove red,viper,Wolverine,Chariot,Magi,green,Torch,blue,one point im throne.See if it works.

it worked perfectly, but why you choose to put two last points into blue and throne?

How does this build feel in 1.1.2.0? Is it as bad as we thought?

I am yet to have the chance to play newer patch,sorry.But when I do will see and update build accordingly.Maybe I should change some skills around,have to test performance of spamable BWC or smth else,cause Aegis have too long CD:undecided: @Tainle devotions in order,last points are single blue and first in throne.

Very interested in how viable this build is since last patch since Im running something very similar, only lvl 50 so far and mobs & bosses are truly melting so far, I guess I’ll hit a difficulty spike soon though.

The build lost roughly 35% of dps and also CD of the skill is higher,I think the Nerf was justified,but it was too much.For leveling Aegis and Vire are solid choice,you shouldn’t have problems.Just remember to use Ascension against bosses.Also is good if you maxed Celestial presence and divine mandate by now.Next you need to work on Demo,Flame touched and mines.

Build updated to current version. It was powerhouse in early FG days, now it’s just below average. Maybe should write feedback thread.

Certainly underperforming.

Have you tried greening it up? Some Basilisk Fangs, Ugdenbog Repeaters?

It’s underperforming, because in early FG days was top tier, damage on top of invulnerability. But since that it’s taken significant hits. Greens can improve it a little, but doubt it will change much.

After the Aegis buff’s this patch how do you think this build would do? I’m considering it for HC because the set basically just fell into my lap