[1.1.4.2] Oppressor. Melee vitality DW. SR 80. Lokarr 13s

Hi, everybody. For a long time trying to build characters using Melee DW vitality. But from patch to patch the results were poor, as the time that the character showed could not compete with builds on other types of damage. Finally managed do such a individual, for which not will ashamed and which can compete with other builds on other types damage. Time the crucible, still leaves much to be desired, as there are a large number Kubacabras. It is unclear why Zantai decided to give this boss 101% resistance to vitality damage. Therefore, it turns out not the best time of passage. But if we look at the other bosses, which can measure the damage a character, you will see that Lockhart, Avatar this build kills fast. Roughly for such same time, that show elemental(Fire, Cold) characters.Time on other bosses on video below. Would also like to Express my gratitude Mad_Lee for advice on how to improve this build.

Build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2g97OvZ

Lokarr 13s

Mad Queen 7s

Clones Of Bourbon

Kraken

Marcel

Stump

150-170

7m 25s

7m 26s

SR:

6 Likes

That’s a nice build!

Especially considering that melee DW vitality unlike casters isn’t a strong archetype. Also is good that you managed to beat multiple challenges in nice fashion.

1 Like

Did you ever try the ritualist with bloodrender

Seems like it might be a more natural fit to me

P.S: Nice take on DW vit. Good to see a rare DW archetype.

P.P.S: Might be worth trying direwolf for racial damage against kuba

EDIT: What I might test one day becuase you’ve made me curious - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/1NXm5A92

If people want a pet hybrid this is the go to build lol.

My Pet senses tingled and I came.

Was not disappointed. I must say I agree and watching the build in action was beautiful.

So i’ve tried this build and having a blast, very solid and safe melee build. But i have a question: any reason you not duelwielding death omen?

Im asking because duelwield death omen give me about 18k more sheet dps, and it seems the attack speed plays into alot of that.

I feel like you set up a google alert about word pets on this forum

1 Like

because it gave more damage, ОА, crits and full damage conversion :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you tried double death omen and see if timings are faster or slower?