[1.1.4.2] Pierce Runebinder Infiltrator - 5:45 Crucible, SR75 [g3][c+][sr+][vid]

No DA?!! It has 28%cdr and ~3.2k DA with bard’s harp,Veil, and shifting sands up. (2.9K just with Veil’s debuf alone!). Not to mention decent Phys resist. And if you were really hurting you could pull a point somewhere to put into HoG for some more damage reduction…or stick more points into Seal. (There’s 7 points invested into only 7%RR - which is not going to change the overall results that significantly if swapped around for defense). And it has 35% fumble on RoS!

With the upcoming changes to WoP, that particular RR source will fill the screen and last pretty long for even better results, I suspect.

I actually initially had RoK on BoW back when I had bat with spirits proccing it, but then mad_lee suggested a new devotion map with spirits proccing BoW. I do like your idea though and it makes more sense I think so I’ll try it out.

As Valinov said, my understanding is it just affects the base skill so it should be fine.

In my experience playing the build it can be very fragile, of the builds I’ve made only my elemental deceiver was around this level of fragility/inconsistency. One lucky 5:05 run with an average 5:40 run with lots of failures in between doesn’t justify nerfs imo.