[1.1.4.2] PLAGUE MONK OF CLAN PESTILENS - Dunefiend EoR Dervish - 6:30 151-170 crucible

Yup, I used that on my last no-green max-dmg Venomblade. If you can live without stun res (Raddagan) or much armor (Perdition) and you reject the green (Zantarin) then Dreeg is BiS. But I don’t know if it’s still viable because something gets nerfed every patch. BTW why no Zantarin shouldies? That of Merciless/Clerics of Kings would do nicely there.

Apropos nerfs and changes, this patch I noticed Arcane Harmony pants might be the new Barbaros. Maybe it’s just a subjective impression, but it feels like crate overdid it with the wave content mix up. Disrupt fuckers everywhere. I was dying on ranged in 163 against MQ all the time because of it. And in general I’m feeling way more disrupted in Crucible 1.1.4.2.

I must say, I agree with ya1 here, @x1x1x1x2 ! This would indeed improve the build drastically. Further recommendations from my side would also include a nice pair of Plageguard Grips (because, Justice Gloves? What the hell are they doing here? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:), Kaisan’s ammy (why anyone still chooses Peerless Eye over this one nowadays is just beyond me, really), maybe some Kuba Chausses for kicks and…

Oh! I almost forgot! You could totally fix your slow res with some Stonplate Greaves!

:crazy_face:

#DAMN THE NONBELIEVERS

#THE CULT OF THE STASH MUST GROW STRONGER

I mean…
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRO4e4N
Isn’t it beautiful? :green_heart: :heart_eyes: :green_heart:

1 Like

I’ve hardly noticed any disrupters in crucible recently other than the usual puddles and the occasional grava “got yer nose!” Now I can see an argument being made for procuring disruption resist if it allows you to outright ignore puddles but otherwise… again, but really feeling it.

Needs more greeeeen in medal :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

So X1, you are chemical engineer and your build does… acid damage. Quite a shocker, huh :rofl:

ACID BURNS!! SHOULD DO A FIRE BUILD TOo!

Well, if you’d even go for green on your medal, then… maybe add one of those new +to all skills in x MI belts, as well? :stuck_out_tongue:

And all that remains shall be Dunefiend…

:sparkle::faction_dreeg::sparkle:

Why divine mandate instead of path of the three?:thinking:

Read the OP

1 Like

Is that still a thing on OU? Only really played smogon during XY.

Hmmm. I wish I didn’t suck at competitive pokemon. I would’ve stuck at that game for long.

@jawa what’s the current OU meta like? I looked at the viability ranks and it looks like a lot of stuff got powercreeped. Skarmory is low. Zard x and mega sableye too. Looks like rain is strong since I see a lot of rain mons in high-mid ranks (i know pelipper got drizzle now, and I see mega swampert, kingdra kinda high)

Man, I argued quite a bit on the forums but here goes again, Energy costs of EoR is in a weird place and I do not enjoy the limitation. If I could offer my 2 cents, make it hit less times but have more flat damage, add some other conditional to it like ramp up damage just get rid of this Energy cost limitation, it simply does not feel thematically appropriate. Nor does it feel that warranted. EoR is quite clear in the advantages/limitations it provides. :frowning:

@x1x1x1x2 amazingly cool itemization. I always wanted another EoR variant for my toons. I used Nery’s and SirSpankalot’s phys EoR so long its time to make them a family.
I especially love builds that can go insane once you get proper MIs. I enjoy the feeling of hanging on to a specialized MI for months until such perfect opportunities come along. My Viloth ring collection is shit atm but I have a hefty stash of Creeping rings. One day, old friends, one day…

Yeah. Creeping rings are good substitutes for the rings but I think I prefer cronley if you have good ones for the attack speed.

This. Ill definitely try the shit outta dis. Especially since it HULKS OUT the more MIs you can fit in it.

J.k. by the time I get half decent affixes I will be 82. :persevere::sob:

@Ericberic /10chars

There is a way to build it cheaper tho but it’ll net you less stats. It doesn’t have to be those specific rings too. Cronley rings are great alternatives but harder to farm. Better farm ugdenboflg for creeping/vines cause they drop like candy in there

hi
how do you use dual wild weapon ?
dont give any dual wild passive skills.

Dual Wielding is granted by the skill on the Mythical Direwolf Crest:

1 Like

Ty so much

Also this:

I only needed one of the medal and the belt. I say the belt (and relic combo) is more important than the medal but I just like the stats the medal gives. Any acid focus medal is also great there.