1.1.4.2 State of Venomblade

i find the set boring aside from the art but ask for nerfs then :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite is when nerfs are asked for and then they get 'em and 500 people who have never been on the forum before show up to ask about what happened. That’s the best.

Made some fresh tests
As @Superfluff said VB needs some careful ninja buffs
There are my suggestions:

1. Replace 6% phys res bonus for 2 pieces with 6% HP bonus
  2. Make phys res bonus for 4 pieces global and increase from 6 to 10%
  3. Move fumble proc from weapons to the set proc. Add ADCtH to weapons procs (like Bonemonger has, but make it a bit weaker)

Edit: 8% ADQtH would be nice (like Reign of Ice and Fire has, but ring proc deals more damage then VB weapons procs., so it shouldn’t be OP)
Fumble could be removed completely as soon as WH and Dervish has Ring of Steel and Sentonels go for Mark of the Forbidden with its own fumble proc)
Leave this suggestions at the discretion of @Zantai

More like 15. Slam on a belgo relic on SR BM and 5:45 is attainable.

If only really great pants didn’t have confuse :expressionless:

As I said, guy from our Discord achieved 5:30 or 5:35 with Serenity.

And belgo set. I did 5:45 on sr + belgo relic, which is why I said your 30 seconds faster thing is an understatement. I was supporting you man. Or do you love being antagonized?

As soon as I see x1x2 post my eyes turn red and all I see is bloody conflict!

jk, I misread your comment

Phys res one way or another for dervish Vileblade is not a bad idea in the coming patch :wink:

@x1x1x1x2 @mad_lee …all this talk about SR BM is making me feel better and better about my Belgo:)

Or could just reduce enemy scaling on 75 (last loot waystone) to the level of sr 60 instead, with, or without the corresponding adjustments to loot. (This assumes that the scaling is a global modifier, not done individually on each monster’s SR version’s bio file.)

Not since crucible got released.

Well, SR is part of MC. Plenty of SR builds around.

Also, I feel like people enjoy theorycrafting for end game challenges more?

And sometimes happens that an overall-well-looking build is playable only in campaign and probably in SR, getting raped in crucible. Personally have some such builds.

1 Like

We all have been there. So good on paper but no. I have tried few builds that can clear even SR 75 but no consistent Crucible, since in SR you can avoid being surrounded in bosses chunks and dying in non boss waves don’t really matter. In Crucible some builds crumble against multiple hard hitters.

But ultimately theorycrafting is lots of fun!

42 posts were split to a new topic: Camera Abuse, Aggro Abuse

170 when it came out had 2 builds that could clear it, period. It really was for the challenge.

I hate power creeping in this game and it makes people’s expectations of builds go wild.

Is it powercreeping? Or is it learning from past failures?

Well when DA meta was relevant none of current build would live through release 170, so its really powercreep (it was even more insane than it is now and you can get triple reaper etc. crazy waves).

Especially with new gear support and damage conversion, thats not a bad thing, we got more build variety than before.

That’s not to say those arent ment to be challenges, because they always were.

hmm… not true. but even if it was, would that be a good thing?

It required very good piloting to do it despite time dilation starpact binder before the nerf hammer.

And people usually do it in groups so co-op was a good thing. Not that bad really consider it was a true challenge and very risky vs the tiny reward you get.

Granted every build should somewhat do it byt imo not at the speed they can currently do.