[1.1.4.2] The Blue Mamba - Stormserpent Based, Lightning/Electrocute Caster Vindicator

Some magic and good transmog adding significant more DPS. :crazy_face:

I was wrong, I thought this set was gonna get buffed in 1.1.5.0 in global blue set buff, turn out it got nerfed instead.

50% pierce > lightning conversion from full set bonus become 25%.

This set is back to become vendor trash now.

Shame. So what’s left from blues? Final Marches, Cursebearer ring and Magelord rings. Everything else is trash.

How about that Flame Keeper?

Still more or less the same as before. Nothing really groundbreaking. Still hard to survive in the current cruci environment.

Eastern set is good but can’t really replace purple set. I may want to try other blue set like sharpshooter and stonefather in the future.

EDIT: also, luminari set is not bad.

Several boots and gloves are very good as generic options for stats. Anguish belt is very good, especially for Soldier and Oathkeeper which can mitigate the armor reduction easier. Couple of pants are ok as well.

But Beronath and Stormserpent nerfs are surprising in a bad way.

Yeah, blue rings are good for the lack of purple options with the right skill bonuses.

@thejabrixone Stonefather lmao. Save your time. I played it on hardcore before I collected Octavius. And it was before it lost +1 to oathkeeper.

I played it too with paladin last patch. Current patch give nothing really a big change for the concept of the build though, but just want to try to approach the set again in different angle.

Most of the set become worse, but individual pieces or non set items are still usable. It’s The good set that are nerfed instead.