[1.1.4.2] The CockTailer - retal commando, mini-guide [g3][c+][vid]

Because phys retal is here and all other retal is here.

1 Like

gonna try to find a way around this

Good build for sure. It is possible turion shield has already been nerfed for 1.1.5 though since there was a thread discussing the absurdity some time ago.

Built it and I find OA severly lacking… In SR I cannot crit on most bosses so I lose two very important constellations procs, as they are on crit (assasins mark and phoenix fire)
Cruci is just fine with buffs

Hi there! Thanks for your build, this is just amazing :heart_eyes:
Decided to check how balanced game is after so many patches. With some tweaks from @mad_lee got those okay-ish results.

I guess devs worked hard to achieve this razor sharp balance.
p.s. Mad_lee said “it’s time to nerf Cyclone again” but I don’t know what it means.

7 Likes

So now when madlee is nerfed… I mean banned, has he commanded (pun intended) his fans to post his videos and banter for him?

3 Likes

Duchy’s turn now. :rofl:

1 Like

Sub 5 ex naked, #hellobalance2021
Once upon a time one salty pole will learn how to balance, but 2 years after FG release isn’t the right time yet

6 Likes

4.45 Naked EX, 4.53 sr75-76

man, retal really needs some love.
pepeClown

3 Likes

Ok, Lee started uploading Grim Dawn again, I can resub :wink:

This might mean some kind of long-ranged battle between them.

Not sure if this is safe to post :snake: Good you kept it small.

1 Like

I like how in his videos the GT link is broken. Build is so op it doesn’t even exist lol.
And I just did a 5:03 run on mine today : (

Maybe he got tired of Hades speedruns.

Don’t worry it was nerfed before this was posted :wink:

1 Like

4.45 Naked EX, 4.53 sr75-76
3a58dd9b09264c5268b1f3c3458556c8

8 Likes

Rta and retal in next patch

5 Likes

Just like every patch since FG release?

7 Likes

This one deserves ban, I think

5 Likes

Buff rata 2021

Fun detected, nerf incoming. :zantai:

1 Like

Curious to what would happen to converted physical retal builds if lightning/fire/acid items gave respective % retal dmg instead of % all retal dmg ( same goes for Messenger of War). It’s not like Lightning/fire retal builds are broken + acid is fast because of fevered rage.

1 Like

Sounds like a safe blanket nerf.

I would also suggest changing Turrion to fire instead of elemental. I know Mirror is lightning retal, but unless something drastic changes about it, I’d consider that skill a lost cause for retaliation.