[1.1.4.2] The Fastest 2H for SR 75-76 Ultos Lightning Primal Strike Vindicator (vid)(g4)(s++)

Thx, I updated the thread with FAQ part.

No problem, dying might be off putting to some, its important to let the players know what to expect if they use this build.

What build doesnt die in SR? Game spawns anasteria and Aleks then an aether snek on you as a big “fuck you” on survibility.

Or classibr Kuba Grava chase you around the map.

I should correct my statement, I meant dying “a lot” might be off putting to some…

Dying is expected in SR, what we can do is minimize how many times.

I watched the video, and it seems to me that the only reason why this build works is because of aether clusters.

Not that there’s anything wrong with using them, but most crafters I know of tend to steer clear from consumables.

I know you mainly focusing on Crucible build, which may had much more fun with Colorful Buffs surrounded you which are Crucible exclusive. But things get quite different in SR 75+ runs especially after patch 1.1.4.0. You always get bad debuff from bad mutators and all monsters in SR 75+ is way more powerful than Crucible ones. Even elite foes has ability to reduce 25 of all your res, With such low capped resistance and CC res in SR75+ is pretty much suicide.

^And for the record, I play mostly naked crucible, and I find 2.9k DA low. But each to their own - I think your ultos build does a great job at what it was designed to do.

1 Like