[1.1.4.2] Ultos and Ulzuin's Chosen: Hybrid Lightning Bomber Elementalist, 8min Crucible 170, SR76+

We are mostly dependent on the weapon damage of Bat to carry it. Bat can actually heal for a lot IF you are fighting a big horde. That 100% pass through will hit a lot of mobs. Of course not so useful against bosses and nemesis with their massive life leech resist but a couple hundred hp every 0.6s helps no matter how small.

ps. Still hate forcing Bat in casters… :mad:

This is the defensive setup I have in mind

Added Aeon with Time Dilation and swapped boots and gloves. The way this works is that when Blast Shield and Giant’s Blood are active, throw the Grenado to cool them down giving you potential 8s of continuous Blast Shield protection. It also increases the uptime of Giant’s Blood from 50% to 70%.

Regeneration also increased to 800hp/s and 2400hp/s with Savagery and Savage/Blood respectively. Total hp increased from 13.5K to 17K. Most of the CC resists are very high.

Our OA and total RR dropped a ton with all the changes. This variant is reliant on the DA shred of Flashbang.

Hey man thanks for the suggestion! Will definitely try it out :smiley:

Cool build. I’ve been playing something similar with barrelsmith’s but I was going with 4 pc Ultos instead of Ulzins. I only have the helmet right now and I would just transfer from GDstash but I copied this character and it won’t show up in GDstash. I’ve been using storm totem but I’m going to respec that to BWC, that probably works way better. Also don’t have Ulzin’s chosen which would give great damage boost but I feel like I need wendigo totem and I don’t know where I’d get the rest of the points to get that to a good level. Also using shard of beronath instead of savagery. I still play classic so I am working with 30 less skill points.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2glPKYV

I can farm bosses no problem and can do chaos and steps rogue dungeons but cannot even get into valbury - getting rekted at the gates

Small update to the build.

High God Z, the deity above even Ch’thon, has seen the plight of Ulzuin’s lightning followers having to split their DoT damage with fire. By his decree, the conversion on the helm was moved to the gun and Canister Bomb’s overall damage was lowered.

Having full lightning conversion on Canister Bomb is a net gain for this build despite the nerf. Ulzuin’s lightning followers rejoice and weep tears of joy.

Hey!
I dont have the purple items, so can you help with rep items or easily gear? please T^T

At the very minimum, you’d need the Barrelsmith set to make this work. Beyond that, you can put anything you like until you get 4/5 of Ulzuin’s set.

Also made slight changes to devo setup. Added full Korvaak for more OA, more crit dmg, more dmg.

hi dude great build i am new player and trying this build but i cannot use dual wield gun can you tell me why

The dual wield is enabled by the guns itself, if you do not have them you cant dual wield. In the meantime there are some other items to dual wield : Direwolf Crest for example or some relics

ok i see i will play with 2h till i find dual wield thanks

Gunslinger’s Jacket and Marauder’s Ammo Belt also grant dual wielding ranged.

where can i drop them is there any specific location ?

No, they’re random drops.

ok thanks a lot guys

Looks like you’ve been answered already. If you want to know about all the items that enable dual wielding, just search “enables the ability to dual wield” in grimtools.

thanks can you help me about devotion points order please

Sure.

(+) Crossroads (Eldritch)
(+) Hawk
(+) Crossroads (Chaos)
(+) Crossroads (Primordial)
(+) Viper
(+) Behemoth
(-) Crossroads (Chaos)
(-) Crossroads (Eldritch)
(+) Widow
(+) Scholar’s Light
(+) Jackal
(+) Eel
(+) Ultos
(+) Solemn Watcher
(+) Sailor’s Guide
(+) Spear of the Heavens
(+) Korvaak

You’ve probably seen this on GrimTools but the Gunslinger’s Talisman recipe can be bought at Devil’s Crossing faction vendor if you haven’t found any of the other items.

great thanks i will look for it

is this build still valid in 2021 ?

Took me one click to find a recent build [1.1.8.0] The Amateur Arsonist - Barrelsmith Elementalist