[1.1.5.0] Classless [HC] The Sentinel of Cairn

You tackling Nemesis with this build Contragor?

1 Like

I’m reporting the OP for self-harm.

1 Like

My advice would be to do this AFTER you’ve done absolutely everything else in the game (well, 'kept maybe Crate). Because at least when it happens you’ll be able to pour a good stiff shot of your favorite whisky, toss it back and say, “It is finished.”

:smiley:

I did Valdaran, Moosi and Fabius quite comfortably. Fabius was an afk kill btw. The build can handle most nems. I just got sidetracked with other adventures for a bit but will be back for more testing at some point.

2 Likes

Hello. I’m also doing the challenge. I’m streaming that as well! On my Twitch.
Here’s a little gem from what I did so far :slight_smile:

Wish me luck and streamer RNG! :smiley:
4 Likes

Or not. :woman_shrugging:

Hopefully I figured this out this time now. :frowning:

PART 1 LINK

More this evening, if not, then tomorrow and so on! :muscle: :wink:

Take your time, this challenge can be brutal. And for the love of God don’t side with Solael. Their quest boss almost cost me 100+ hours of work during that run lol

Good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks for the hint!
I already had my attempts previously. I dropped the challenge for some time due to the lack of time to play + overall feeling of being burned out from the game, and also the mistake that caused my death was pretty meme’ish to speak about. I forgot to swap my inventory from Aether resistance to Chaos resistance after completing Homestead, and got randomly one-shooted by a hero mob chtonic cultist. :smile:
Was fun tho. That was my second death anyways.
This is my very first death:

Probably shouldn’t even go in there without trap resistance in the very first place, but I did so anyway, and it proved out to be a really stupid idea. :smile:

You mean Ramzul? You can just ignore him and rush towards the sarcophagus and pick up the eye.

LoL really??? I had no clue that was even an option. Facepalm…