[1.1.5.0] Unresolved Issues

Then increase the level requirement to 84

Old language translations get removed until new ones are made and uploaded.

Have you tried verifying the game files?

But why then green items seem to be super-bis in some endgame builds?
And greens are rank lower than epics.

I actually think it’s the opposite in several cases - e.g. nem MIs

Hmm
Maybe this could work

Well, BiS-rolled greens are near-impossible to get. Imo they are the highest quality items to be ranked much higher than purples.

Exactly. If a level 75 item isn’t in-line with other items of the same level requirement, nerfing it ISN’T the only solution.

1 Like

Yes, i have tried that too. Nothing helps. When i try to download something there is a “please wait” for a second and then empty window just like on the screenshot.

err, there is peerless eye already, both L75 and L94 versions. I guess you also got to turn them into Mage Hunter items as well.

The difference between having strong generalist options vs not having them is that with the former, you can build anything and expect to do some damage as long as you get your skills right. With the latter, your building is severely restricted into one of the few molds that Z made enough shake n bake gear for, aside from unrealistic rares.

I think best solution for blue Bero would be to make a mythical version and move the +1 to it. Now, there is no endgame amulet giving dmg, speed and good res next to +1 (as well as a crafting bonus) so many builds were gimped. Kaisan amulet is not realistically attainable (or did it change? does it drop in Crucible in SR now?).

This solution is not a big deal. It happened twice already - Treacherous Means belt and Rancor - when there was a problem and an alternative item was made to take over some of the stats.

1 Like

+1 to everything.

I like it. And honestly, this amulet was almost outside endgame meta in the previous patch, so I am not sure why would you want to nerf it.

I see little point in the level 50 Fettan Mask now - you’d be pretty unlucky with rares to not find something better, especially with the rare buff. Put the +1 skills back and leave it with just one resist instead and it might see use.