[1.1.5.0] Unresolved Issues

This is not a rant thread (maybe except point 4 lol). Some stuff has been talked about but not been delivered. Here’s a list:

1. Crucible is still full of aggro bugs. Those enemies just stand there despite being 5 meters away. There was a talk of fixing this, never happened, might have actually gotten worse, I dunno…

2. Korvaak was not supposed to do his levitation shite in Crucible. Promised 2 patches ago.

3. Inventory Auto-Sort confirmation was supposed be overridden with Shift+Left Click.

4. RECENT: Blues were supposed to be “updated” not REMOVED FROM ENDGAME BUILDS. The most popular blue, blue Beronath amulet, was nerfed to non-existence, dismantling many builds especially budget builds, +1 to all skills was removed from many sets (Stonefather, some others I don’t remember), many other sets were unjustly nerfed despite already struggling and deserving buffs (Silver Sentinel). If it was intended to exclude blues from any and all endgame considerations, so be it, please disregard this point.

5. 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% dmg reduction bug for elemental against certain bosses (watch this). This was also supposed to be solved long ago but it seems it kicked back off in 1.1.5.0.

3 Likes

#3: There is a “disable auto-sort confirmation” toggle in the interface options, so I guess they decided on that instead.

no opinion on the rest

1 Like

I don’t know what to think about the Emp. Essence of Beronath. Clearly, it was being used in a lot of builds, maybe too many, but at the same time it was usually a temporary item in the slot, that would be replaced by another better amu later, like a good rolled Kaisan’s Eye amu. Nevertheless, it was a good “beginner” item for this slot.

The “nerf” of the Silver Sentinel set is actually limited. If I’m not mistaken it lost 3% of Cold RR, and two skill points. I suppose it could have been worse…

Agree almost with everything. Especially point 4 as I simply don’t understand the reason to bury blue Beronath or remove +1 from Fettan’s Mask.

1 Like

The Lvl 94 Fettan´s Mask still has it.

Oh, thanks. That one’s on me. Stupid.

But still the point is kinda valid. It was supposed to be Shift+Click so that you can use it or not at will. The confirmation was supposed to prevent messing up you inventory. But now you gotta choose: turn it off completely and mess up your inventory at times or bother with the confirmation every time.

1 Like

But I’m mostly about the level 50 one.

+1 for bringing back old Bero.
Was a great levelling amulet and very rarely found in end game builds. I see no reason to nerf an item that is de-facto no endgame item. What for? To make levelling inside the 75-94-valley even more painstaking?

1 Like

it’s not a valley. it’s the abyss itself.

Side note @ya1 There is the case of removed conversions from 2handers.

My chaos witchblade which I permamently parked after FG came out and I couldn’t play with triple charges anymore (RiP DW Riftstones) was recently repurposed into a chaos cadence crossbowgirl. Guess which crossbow got it’s phys to chaos removed?! Yep, Curse of Burrwich. This applies to most two-handers.

Zantai, we NEED that conversion. We can’t use deadly momentum’s bonus without it.

This is what I thought as well and was a bit disappointed BUT, I am not a programmer and I suspect perhaps they ran into trouble trying to implement it this way and opted for the current one as less ‘troublesome’?

Agree on this as well. Nobody is going to use the level 94 version except as an interim piece where as leveling up with the one at 50 is a nice benefit. But again, I have no idea about all the interactions so I just chalk it up to me not seeing something ‘big picture.’

Added another issue.

What I’m a lot more impressed by is how there isn’t the “Skill is not ready” line floating in the middle of your screen.

Do you time all your skills to perfection?

Probably switched it off in the ingame Options menu. Iirc there is a box for that.

Sorry if it is not a right topic. I can’t download any additional language. When i want to, there is just an empty window. Does anybody know what can i do in this situation? Apart from playing in english obviously.

Language translations are handled by the fan community so check here to see if your particular one has been done yet.

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/c/grimdawn/translations

Although they get the files a few days before a patch/update they can’t always have them done to be available immediately.

Thank you for your answer. There already is a polish translation which i am interested in, but i don’t think it is about translations per se because i can’t see any other languages too. In my opinion it may be some kind of game bug. I have bought game about 10 days ago, before newest patch, and i already had this bug. I have tried reinstalling game, changing drives and even reinstalling windows 10 but with no success.

+1 to reverse nerf of blue beronarth amulet.
Removing +1 to all skills is a, i don’t know, nerf because you could neft this?
Because there is no any logical basis of this action, blue beronarth is fantastic gear for leveling.
At least it was, until this patch.

1 Like

Not only leveling, it was legit and good alternative to Kaisan’s Eye and nice amulet to builds like Desolator Puri/the ones that simply needed more points.

Blue Bero might have been too strong for a lvl75 blue craftable. But it wasn’t too strong from endgame perspective. Maybe this is the intent for blue items - not to be meant for endgame?