[1.1.5.1] Chaos/burn BWC spamming Sorc - Putting chaos AAR in its place (Cr+)

seems fun
is this build ok for first timer? with no items?

So you go the chaos path via the off-hand, because:

• aligning all item skill modifiers for bwc to chaos
  • morphing your thermite mines to only one damage
  • making use of GG.
    That right?
    I find it interesting and want to try it as well, whereas I´m wondering:

By doing so, you miss out on the burn part of BWC. Did you try Tome of Atonement?
Converts bwc fully to fire, with a global, half-conversion from acid and chaos to fire.
Or is it that you cannot reach that high %damage amounts as with chaos, because Dying God and Abomination are so great?

And what are you spamming most when 1on1. Cannot quite make it out in the youtubeLink. Its not bwc, is it?
THX!

Not really, as items do add a bunch of %burn damage. Devotions and skills also apply fire RR.

But the thing about burn damage on BWC spam is that it’s kinda negligible because it doesn’t stack.

I haven’t, but fluff has with good results. I think he went for a purifier, though I have no idea how he’s sustaining energy

So, if the life drain gives you such an uncomfort - Is it an option to pass on DG and go with Ulto or Ulzuin instead?

@klasperstanze: HP drain is both good and bad

you can see how i use the HP drain to make arcane will a near permanent buff.

if ypu are struggling with piloting it, try and use non-m. blood orb first for less HP drain

I see.
How bout that:
You exchange Bat (twin fangs don´t get converted anyway) with Behemoth. On paper, Health regeneration should balance at around 0 with both Behemoth and DG up.
If you want to do your arcane will trick, just get hit 2 times and voila :slight_smile: - no ninja piloting required.

I tried that. But behemoth’s flat health proc immediately puts you above the 75% threshold, thereby making arcane will go into CD