[1.1.5.1] Demorgogoneth - 2H/DW Cold Shadow Strike Infiltrator

Dying God is dying and you need band aid, umm actually Celestial body parts instead? :sweat_smile:

I like visually Korvaak’s proc. Maybe after Targo’s hammer, Spear, Meteors and Fist of Vire but still top seed.

Thanks for the feedback as well - from min-max side of things doesnt your OA get a hit if you move to dark dreams - essentially giving you -2% more RR and DA (which i have already ~3k), also those 2 points of Censure give you 2% less dmg done against you - what am i missing here?

On Korvaak - honestly i have never tried it - what would you sacrifice to get those 18 blue points?

DG is overnerfed and at least it should loose the negative hp loss to compensate.

On mobile at the moment but… (Never mind the brain fart this initially was. Missed the 2h detail)

Kraken
Eel
Sailor / lizard
Murmur
Rev
Hawk
Candle
Jackal
Hound
Amatok
Ultos (less the chaos res node)
Korvaak (less crit damage node if you want sailor)

This goes 1 extra blue, but I didn’t see a better place to put that point than opting for sailor over lizard. If chaos res is desperately needed you can sacrifice sailors for the ultos node.

1 Like

Dark dreams give extra range and damage to VoS, making killing mobs faster. Also extra DA n Spirit giving more damage. Through testing, pushing the OA to almost 4k is not worth the trouble. Spirit and %damage giving much more value.

You can swap spider to scholar’s light + hawk if you want.

1 Like