[1.1.5.2] Brooke Shields | Caster Paladin | Octavius | Dungeons | SR 85

maybe it is not my gameplay
cos CD of Menhir is 1.85 sec
in this time i need to use judgment and rune of calastor

:zap: Build Update 1.1.3.0 :zap:

Can someone give me the devotions path for this build with GT being down? I figured out the items/skills from the pics/comments/videos but that’s it. Cheers.

Has this build got better/worse in the last patches since 1.1.3.0?

Build’s Screenshots

Skills

Augments

Devotions

screenshot02
screenshot03
screenshot04
screenshot05
screenshot06
screenshot07
screenshot08
screenshot09
screenshot10
screenshot11
screenshot12
screenshot13

1 Like

This build work fine in patch 1.1.4.1

One question: why are you using Open/Closed rings on an SR build? In boss rooms the proc is down most of the time unless you’re lucky to get summoner bosses. Matriarch + something for SR. And cap Clarity. Assassin’s Mark stays on the enemies through Ascension downtime, as do some of the DoT crits.

Open/Closed is BiS for Crucible when it’s always up. In my opinion.

In fact even in SR boss rooms there are a lot of small enemies that can be killed
Kaisan’s, Musiloc’s and etc… crystals
Zantarin’s sleletons and much much more

That is true, actually. I made two different setup on Octavius warlord - the one for SR with Matriarch and Menhirian - but if I was to make just one I’d stick to Justicars. That oa is hard to get and on warlord you gotta give up on Mandate for Oleron. Paladin doesn’t have that option.

Any particular update on this build in the new patch?

Hi
I’m on holidays now and no time to play GD
But after that I’ll planed to test this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62adKrkN

Hi Omnitirio

Did you try Callagadra and Crate with this build?
Callagadra should be possbile as this is kiting build, not sure about Crate as lots of aoe.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/qNYXPgWZ what do you think of this setup? Dropping Crab, 2 nods in Ulzaad and upper nod in Vire to get Targo’s Hammer + Obelisk of Menhir.

Alternatively, if you don’t want Obelisk of Menhir it is possible to get Shieldmaiden.

1 Like

I think your version is very nice and more tanky oriented
And my version is more kiting

thanks, and what about Callagadra/ Crate?

I don’t even test it (((
If I compare with other similar builds I think that Cala can be kiting-kill about 30-45 minutes
And Crate can be killed by kiting build too but if kiting build have much damage or if not there are all arena be in box
After holidays I’ll try kill Crate and show it :stuck_out_tongue:

Right, it would be interesting to check it. Callagadra should be possible, i think, though indeed it takes a lot of time. Did you compare Warlord version of Octavius before going Paladin? It seems Octavius Warlod has a bit more damage / armor but Paladin has heal.

:blush:
I don’t play on Warlords
I have only one such build and it’s super-meme :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Build Update 1.1.5.2

Done :point_up_2:

Why not one point in Shattering smash? The physical reduction + the additional trauma dmg should be worthwhile.