[1.1.5.2] Gloria Jailbird | DW Ranged Purifier | Deviltongue Fire Strike | Celestials | SR 85 | CR 170

Gunslinger Purifire is nice for game from 0 lvl
You have Firestrike, Aura of Censure and Inq Seal

Thank you for the quick response! I’ve already started a char with this build and so far it’s a lot of fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Omnitrio, is ravager/calla/crate possible with this build?will need to swap inq seal with another skill l’m guessing because we will need to kite?

Hi
crate maybe 1 of 50 trying
ravager/calla 99% no
maybe you can kite them ~ 1 hour or 2 hour

Hi, I’m new to Grim Dawn and have been having a lot of fun on my first character with your build. A question, since you use the non-mythic Blood Sigil what would be the best way to farm for it on a level 100 character? Lower difficulty? And if so what difficulty/zone/game mode would you recommend.

Items drop depends on the level of mobs
You need go to such location and farm
It’s not super necessary, you may use other medals and have a little bit lower DPS by FS

Is this currently the best build for a dw firestrike purifier? I’m currently on Akdong’s dagallon’s fire and lightning build. Is this better for endgame?

This is best for lazy end-game-play

Just started and hit lvl 35 i have the one point in firestrike and the maxed inq seal and aura of cen … what should i now be working towards

Take FS and Thermite Mine on full

what about flame touched and flash bang?

also why is flashbang on witchblade and not mine?

very new to the game, just trying to understand alittle more.

add 1 point to use like devotions activators

cos mine bad activator for Eldrich Fire

what else do i do here, you say to get quill, but you dont have it in your end game tree. would you elaborate on this

Constellations can be self-sustaining once they’re completed. He’s probably used Quill initially, but later bought back those devotion points at the Spirit Guide because the constellation he needed it for can now sustain itself via his other constellation choices.

I suspect he used Quill to help get Scythe which needs 3 purple. That also gives a completion bonus of 3 purple so sustains itself. He was then able to buy back those Quill points. He needs 3 purple for Hydra which he gets from Scythe’s completion bonus.

Mine so far. I picked around with gear since i dont have it all and chose boots for stun resist. (dont mind poison resist its bugged since i am overcapped in game)
Problem must lie with my piloting skills because i struggle with SR76 at bosses and its only on elite difficulty.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2B0GojZ

I wonder the reasoning behind the harvestman’s scythe here?

If you have an idea how to change it, I’d love to see it. :smile:

Hey, I’m doing my best to copy this build, and it’s super fun so far. I keep getting melted sometimes, though, when I get too swarmed on a monster totem or shrine. If you don’t mind, would you check out my character link and give some survivability tips to this noob with reasoning? :slight_smile:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/L2JGnO0V

1 Like

Well you are purifier and DW, so you will get destroyed easily swarmed, maybe switch to gun and shield

@omnitrio Great build! This was a second toon that I played after 2H primal strike warder. Surprisingly, this purifier turned out to be safer and more reliable! The warder has perhaps slightly better clear speed, but when it comes to the boss room in SR… OMG, I wish I could do SR75-76 as easily as with this purifier. While I can still facetank most of the bosses and huge crowds, Grava’thul does not stop the run! It would be difficult to go back to melee… Many, many thanks!

1 Like