[1.1.5.2] [HC] The Immortal Army - Pet Dervish - Beginner Friendly Pet build! Super fast MC farmer!

Try one of my versions I posted few posts above.

Wow, our Immortal Army builds may have just gained a crazy new bonus with latest patch?
My build now has 6 Guardians instead of 5 from the new (I think) stats on Barthollems Gavel

I may be wrong, but I do seem to remember having max 5 Guardians as immortals and now am excited with this 6 Guardians - AWESOME.

Apologies if this info is incorrect, my Immortal Army build has not been played for a long while, but I do recall that I only had 5 Guardians and if the Barthollems Gavel summons boost is not new, then I must have missed it many patches away.

1 Like

It is from this patch. Patch notes is published on the forum

I read the patch notes that and that is why I tried my build again. The Barthollem’s Gavel now shows “+2 Summon Limit”. Was it not +1 in pre-patch version?

+4 just means + to skill ranks. It has had +4 to GoE for ages.

Then why are you asking? It reads in the patch notes that Bartholem gavel now has +2 summon limit

+4 just means + to skill ranks. It has had +4 to GoE for ages.

Yea, I realise my mistake - summons vs summons limit

1 Like

But, I have to say that I now have 6 Immortal Guardians as opposed to the 5 I had the last time I played my Immortal Army build.

You already did say it

Sorry - old age dementia kicking in :thinking:

1 Like

This is a super fun build. I’m still pretty newb at the game, but if I didn’t want to do the spinny thingy what would be a good substitute?

When should i stop leveling at crucible and switch to main campain? im now lvl26

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s pretty clear in the levelling guide

As soon as you reach Blade Spirits switch back to the campaign.

2 Likes

26 is more than enough, you probably have 10+ devotion points unlocked now. I’d jump into the main campaign now and kill the warden asap, only stopping to grab the shrines and do main quests. The next massive upgrade is the mace.

Yes, nowadays it’s 6 Guardians (24/16) and 3 Blade Spirits (24/16), making a total of 10 invincible pets with the deathstalker

0 devotion points, because i’m in crucible. Maybe i don’t know something about crucible, but devotion points aren’t earned there, or are they? I thought i still need to visit all shrines, like you said “only stopping to grab the shrines”. Or by saying “unlocked” you mean i am leveled enough to visit shrines and have 10+ points after visiting them?

You can buy them with Tributes. I think 3 Tributes for each point up to 5 then it increases to 5 Tributes for each. Not entirely sure since it’s been a while since I started a character and did that to help them level and jump start the game.

2 Likes

Yes, first 5 cost 3 points, next 5 - 5 points, then 10 points and so on. So getting first 5-10 devotion points will take you anywhere between 5 to 14 completions of the first 10 waves. And with this build you can easily do those half asleep while listening to music for half an hour.

1 Like

I would implement this concept in a way like this:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2MQ8X12

It indeed can be considered one of the laziest builds in the game.

1 Like

Really fun build. I’m now lvl 48 with 6 guardians and 2 blade spirits. On normal i just Eye_of_the_reckoning’ing through everything while summons mostly one-shotting everyone. On veteran is harder because i can feel incoming damage very good compared to normal where damage is almost unnoticable.

Edit1. Only problem is with devotions, cant decide which to pick. This topic has different variants, hard to choose.

Edit2.Decided to go something like this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NKDDOj2
As far as i realised, attack damage converted to health on my summons heals me because they are invincible, so with this build i’m losing heal from Twin fangs, which i dont have bonuses while going phys/fire damage

1 Like