[1.1.5.2] Janey Powell | DW Ranged Paladin | Gunslinger | Dungeons | SR 85

damage reduction does not stack
will work the greatest

1 Like

is there something you would change on the devotions since the hydra now has 4% life leech instead of 40% piercing damage?

I made some changes https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZeKW362
Not yet tested
But think all will be fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

awesome, thank you! i will test it right now. by the way, i am wondering…i have been playing like 400h since i bought GD and i still havent found a single octavius item. also still missing amulet, relic and seal of might. the octavius set seems to be rare or am i just being unlucky?

1 Like

I don’t think so
I don’t hear from our community troubles to find this set
The helmet is much harder to find as all blueprints items

1 Like

I need help on the devotion pathing. This is my first character in Ultimate and almost 80 and I have no clue how to complete the path the way you did :sweat_smile::cry: .

I’m not the author, but since this is more of a general question, I think I can answer it, too.

Constellations can “sustain themselves”. This is used here. This basically means that you will have to temporarily invest in constellations you don’t want to reach the constellations you actually want. After you’ve completed the target constellation, you can refund the points you spent for “unwanted” constellations at a spirit guide.

To give you an example: In the updated GT, Revenant and Hydra seem “unreachable”. But in fact they are. How it works:

• one point into green crossroad
  • complete bat
  • one point into red cross crossroad
  • complete viper

Until now, you only have constellations you want to keep in the final build. But you want to reach Revenant, don’t you? To achieve this, you will have to invest in “unwanted” constellations.

• put three points into jackal (yeah, you don’t want that constellation, but you need the affinity)
  • now you can take Revenant

You have Revenant, but unfortunately you still have to keep Jackal. Don’t worry. Next we’re targeting Hydra.

• take purple crossroad
  • take Targo’s Hammer

Okay, I hear you say - but we still need more green affinity. Therefore we take another “unwanted” constellation:

• put three points into hawk
  • Now you can take Hydra.

At this point, both Revenant and Hydra can sustain themselves. You can refund the points you spent both for Jackal and for Hawk.

That’s basically how you do it: Temporarily take something you don’t want until you can reach your goal, then refund…

3 Likes

Hi :cowboy_hat_face:

The answer was earlier this topic

1 Like

Thanks for full answer :sunglasses:

I actually ended up figuring it out. Thanks for the clarification though! :smiley:

1 Like

Build Update 1.1.5.2

Great looking build here @omnitrio :+1:

1 Like

Hi i think im a bit late here, but why is the set used but the rune of kalastor isnt? would this build work better with a set that buffs things like fervor or one of the other on hit things? im confused

There is no free points to take Calastor
And it’s hard to take 24/26 on Fervor

So essentially the set is taken for the bluffs to damage then?

Set give

1. Elemental to Phys conversion
  2. A lot of Phys Res
  3. A lot of Trauma

hey there!,

i’m playing this spec atm. and wondering if it has been updated with new gear?
i just cant seem to do the dps you showed in the video’s

This version is a little out of date. Some of the updates after it made changes to existing items that make them more preferable to use. Try taking a look at this:

ah thanks allot! ill have a look at the build :slight_smile:

1 Like