[1.1.5.2] Lurleen Lumpkin | Caster Paladin | Virtue's Light | Dungeons | SR 85

But is spelled wrong. I am too young to know ICQ :wink:

Ps,couple of grey hair are just for deceiving purposes.

Build Update 1.1.5.2

2 Likes

Hi again, im triying to follow the guide but im kinda new in the game. Would you please put a lvl guide with the skills and the devotion path? Because I get lost triying to figure which skill i most max first and which no and which one will get extra points in the skill thanks to the items and set… I dont know if you understand me :stuck_out_tongue: My english sucks :c

Hi
If you plat GD first time start Normal not Veteran | Normal
I recomend first take Inq and Box and go to 50 points than choose Aura of Censure and Inq Seal
Than take Oathkeeper and take Aegis of Menhir
In Devotions first take Bat and and then go to others

1 Like

Hey, any tips for picking the “right” factions and blacksmith for this build ?

Hi
Faction: Kymon's Chosen
Blacksmith: Kaylon - Stun

Thanks, btw would you recommend it for a starter build?

Only if some miracle you have all buils’ gear
If not - I don’t recoment such builds for 1-st char

Still I like it so much, the shiled throw skill and the class in general. I know this is not a build guide, but if you could just give me some tips how to build it until I get my hands on those set pieces it would be greatly appreciated. :innocent:

1 Like

ftom 0 to 94 you can easy leveling with EoR - maybe it’s borring but effective
as fo me I like FoI it’s not simple to play from 0 because you need some strong gear but very funny
also you can play by AoM it’s strong skill but you need to kite a lot

my english is not very strong
it will be cool if you will ask more precise questions

Okay, thanks for all so far. Im levelling on normal atm and I’m close to 50, not sure if I should have chosen Duncan or the other blacksmith. And the other thing, I know that all the forgotten gods factions can be maxed, but which one one should I go for first?

I invedsted almost every skill points so far into oathkeeper and just started to go for inq skills, I feel a bit squishy when I don’t have ascension for harder enemys, but my dmg is very good.

For this build it’s no matter what FG factions choose
Use Inq Seal at all poitns that make you much stronger

Hi there. I started a Paladin a year ago and now i am getting to play again.
I did it more simplistic in terms of active skillplay. I just cannot handle more than 5 active skills.
This is my build atm. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mjLm0V
Skipping Inquisitor Seal is heretic i know but i cannot get used to it, i try to move alot. And it is, again, one more button. I am too bad of a player.
Emphasis is on Anscension at 17 sec duration and 20/21 sec CD. That gives me also the possibility of converison to use 2x Seal of Blades to get both doing full fire damage 5 m radius for the duration, which leads me to the next aspect of my build to have lots of passive aoe auras.
Aura of Censure
2x Whirling Blade from Seal
Ring of Flames from pants
Kilrian’s Flame from chest
Phoenix devotion
Heart of Wrath

Now some questions if you like.

1. Weapon choice: Do you think that the green MI sword i am using is good enough? I want to try to find a better version of it but i dont know if there could be much better ones out there. (still dont have that dagger you are using)
  2. Would you consider to 1point Smite?
  3. Is your OA high enough not to softcap clarity of purpose?

Thanks for reading.

PS: Well now that i read the title again, it says Caster. Isnt it also melee type? Certainly it is a hybrid at least.

HI
Your weapon is good, but Blazeheart much much better because give a huge % burn

No. There is no time in such gameplay for Smite activation

Yes, in my and your build OA is enough because we use Crushing Verdict that have huge Reduce foes DA

Want to have a good Aegis build, so I’m just wondering how this works in 1.1.7. I just started playing this game last Easter, so I’m not familiar with any possible nerfs and such.

Virtue set not super nowdays
But still playable

ok, thanks :slight_smile: might wait a bit with a paladin then

1 Like

So, I’m interested in playing this build. Would it be possible to replace WoP by RoK for devotion proc? It just bothers me that there is +5 RoK sitting there doing nothing. :frowning:

looking for a viable Paladin on lastest patch :slight_smile:

Well, that build farms Tomb of the Heretics and all Nemesis quite easily, and can farm Cruci 150 and SR 60. I didn’t try to push it in harder content, but I’d say it’s quite viable.

Edit : also, I replaced WoP by RoK as I suggested, works well enough.