[1.1.5.2] Mind Warp Blades of Krieg. DW melee aether Spellbinder + bonus build

Concerning your bonus build (Bonemonger using Oblivion).
It´s super fun and powerful at the same time (THE thing I´m always looking for).
I altered it a bit - dropped Storm Box, included Aether Corruption.
I wrote a script for that (props to @tqFan), which includes:

1. auto camera rotation when cursor at the edges of the screen
  2. When holding right mousebutton (AKA attacking with oblivion):
  • refresh of Word of Renewal automated
  • casting Aether corruption if cursor is above an enemy (only once per click)
  • casting Bone Harvest after 3 attacks of Oblivion and repeating Bone Harvest every 5 seconds
  • casting Inquisitor Seal asap and repeating it every 2 seconds

This way the ground gets filled with seals during combat - You do not have to consider seal cooldown anymore.
All those casts are mostly being done conveniently in between Oblivion casts. At most you´ll have a delay of around 0,2 seconds whenever auto-casting seals.
Very convenient playstyle with it - just mentioning, if anyone is interested, I can upload it for you.

1 Like

Oh that’s very interesting idea. Personally don’t know how to use scripts, let alone make them. But you can upload them if you want, sounds cool.

Easy thing.
Downloadable here:

Contact if problems.

1 Like

Hey there,

I´m still currently proceeding in Main Campaign with your Bonus Build (Bonemonger Oblivion). Hell, I gotta say: For a build utilizing an item granted skill - that toon rocks!
Encountered the bourbon clones. Its killing them as fast as top-DPS-builds, experiencing no damage spikes!
Gave Mogdrogen a shot, with the exact equipment as in OP. He did not kill him, yes. But he sustained very long! Longer than my Belgo-Blademaster.

This amazing build uses an item granted skill, yet is super fun to play due to many other utilized skills.
It lays a tapestry of both offensive and protective seals on the ground, kills fast like top-notch builds and is: sturdy!
Great Idea, Nery, deserves much more attention than the bonus-niche it is atm ^^.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words!

Yes build it’s interesting, it have only the bonus status, since I wanted to fit more builds in less topics. But it’s fun an I like Oblivion skill :slightly_smiling_face:

Tweaked your Oblivion Build (Abomination, Wendigo, Ill Omen, some more).
That bastard is my best and still most fun build now.
Facetank Lokarr, kill Mogdrogen (with Starfury Emerald), facetank Morgoneth (wooh!) and SR80 pass (with frickin Grava at the end)

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZD91LkN

2 Likes

Interesting take. Also Oblivion got recently buffed, so slightly more damage and sustain. Interesting if Korvaak devotion can be used. :thinking:

I’ve been on this forum for more than a year, making more than 100 builds from you, mad, afana, dmt, plasmo, grey, and other great builders. Just recently I decided to set up an account to send some appreciation for these builds, and this is a special one, cause this is literally my fav build I’ve ever come across. Not only is it my favorite class in the game (utilitarian skills are just the best and arc/necro have basically all of them,) but it does what no other classes really do, and excels at EVERYTHING that I like. DW melee builds are fun but they don’t group or AoE well - this one sucks them in and has the armor trigger trash killing AoEs. Fast crucible killers are often too fragile for HC or SRs - this one has 2 utility survival skills on bar and ADCtH, and high DPS, and high sustain, and reliabity… like… it’s not the best at any one thing, but it feels like its good at everything, and it embodies what an ARPG is. Thank you so much for this build, which I built legit (unlike most builds I test) in HC, and have been playing for months. I never get tired of it, and I’ve used it to farm a lot of endgame stuff for other legit HC builds, and Lokarr set etc. I know there are other builds which can do it all (grey’s DW Dervish, DMTs TSS Druid, lee’s Blightlord/Conjuror/most things he makes,) but this one just feels so damn special. Mad respect, man.

1 Like

@sp00ky thanks for your comment, appreciate it and have fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like