[1.1.5.2] Physical Fire Strike Commando

This is my first build post in this forum. And i dont have much experience about how a build can really perform with maximum potential (since i’m just a casual with regular pilot skill). So any suggestions or ideas to improve this build are welcome.
The concept is simple- i think of this just the moment i know about Beronath Sword, immediately thought of making a Physical Fire Strike (since all 4 skill nodes of FS can converted to physical with just Beronath- with fire/lightning/chaos dam). But back then Beronath was way popular with Warborn set or Markovian set and “the famous” Cadence.
Till yesterday, for some reason i found a rare MI kirlian skullbreaker (maybe i throw shop all previous one, till now), and it has no conversion to fire at all- so of course it was designed for Physical FS. Then it all comes to this build:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/p257Q3mZ (in GT i change to a double rare MI, but in game the best i can get is just Barbaric of Alacrity)
At the moment, my char is level 95 and lacking some skill points, but the perfomance of build is good enough (for me at least). Almost 200k DPS with Ulzaad. (and i dont think they add the DPS of Static Strike since its just 75% chance).
So any advices (should i change some items/skill points/devotion route etc) or feedbacks will be pleasure. And thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on your first build posted!

I tried physical FS as Shieldbreaker and didn’t really liked the results but it’s definitely fresh idea. Beronath Sword converts both elemental and chaos from FS to physical.

1 Like

yeah i think the Beronath sword is obvious choice here, but since there is no set/ legend items support for physical FS, then Kilrian Skullbreaker modified helps a lot to improve the power of this concept. And actually i never saw anyone Justice set using without Fire build @@ (correct me if i’m wrong). First impression in Crucible is build really can kill very fast and tanky, but it lack AOE :(( like- it needs to spam Doomforce and Empyryon proc a lot. And in my bad-piloting hands, it looks so awful and slow :frowning:

1 Like

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV77j5dV

That’s my GT, one of my countless builds I just made in a 5 minutes without having much interests in playing them. Oathkeeper have - physical RR. But AoE isn’t there. Perhaps it’s good idea to use physical meteors instead?

2 Likes

playing with 2 auto atk spam must be weird… but actually shieldbreaker need this atk speed/ armor bonus. First try i really want to get Shifting Sand for more AOE, but then Commando got only 2 active skills (FS and Warcry), so got nothing to bound to SS. And try to get Meteor Shower is way too weird devotion route imo…

You’re right about these things. Empyrion is smooth idea. Perhaps then Fiend can fit as it is T1 devotion?

Commando can use movement skills for procing stuff. Some of the charge runes or blitz are good procers.

WPS skills- Markovian is good for DW builds, Zolhan without mods it’s DPS loss. Sadly build can’t take Seal of Voic because of physical to chaos conversion…

I’m testing Annihilation relic (must be with Explosive strike + temper bonus) right now. The +1 demo skill is actually better dam wise than soldier (since we got all small falt dam bonus with each node in FS). Bonus spirit will be converted to cunning. Well, if we cant get Ulzuin’s Torch then Meteor proc of this relic is quite similar :slight_smile: With just Empyryon and Annihilation proc, seems solid for AOE now. And i love to play with a build has only 3 button to press (include LMB and RMB). Tks @Nery for the idea of Meteor btw

1 Like

No Blitz and you call yourself a Commando, Sergeant?! Drop down and give me 30! :stuck_out_tongue:
Seriously though, very nice build, love those DA/OA stats, suitable for HC for sure!

1 Like

With my bad habit of always Blitz into a mess and got killed before can do anything, i feel like Displacement is a way more safe option rather than Blitz or Shadow strike lol. Its just personal habit, and maybe in some hand of expert-players, the perfomance of this build will be a lot smooth and better result than me :slight_smile:

1 Like