[1.1.5.2] Purple Rain - Iskandra Fire TSS Sorc - 5:15 Crucible [cr+][vid]

Definitely put two more points in Maiven and overcap BWC. Both are helping you survive. I would also just bind Giant to permanent Aura so it procs asap. But other than that your build seems to be identical to my spec. Crafted stuff for stun resist? I found that for this build and Shards over 50 is really helpful.

But it’s mostly your piloting skill. You gotta shuffle your fail-safes - it’s the key to victory. Watch your cooldowns.

(also you might not have all the devotions leveled at all I guess, but you probably have)

1 Like

I’ll add more points to maiven and BWC. Forgot about BWC and the OA shred. Looks like I pull those out of elemental balance to match your build. I’m missing the +3 from the gloves too so thats part of the reason

Managed to get 12% stun res on the pants the other day, hoping to get a good roll on the gloves too as soon as I can find someone to craft them for me. Is 40-50% total a comfortable range or should I be trying to get more somehow? I think Im at about 35% in game right now. Maybe I can re-craft the helm and boots? I don’t think I got stun res on them… hmm and a few other of the items are crafted and I probably didnt get that on them either… maybe I’ve found the problem.

Aside from that, yeah my fire devotions actually aren’t fully leveled, as I re-specced this character from a lightning build recently. They are getting there but the fire ones are all maybe around ~15/20 (phoenix, meteor, witchblade) so that might help too especially phoenix.

I’d say aim for around 50% stun res with this build. Rest should be crafted for physique. Drink anti-freeze potion in Shards. Watch @Dmt’s videos, she is really good at piloting in SR.

2 Likes

I threw a padded leather on my helmet since I don’t have the diamond yet, I’ll see if that helps

Thanks for all the advice

1 Like