[1.1.6.0] Allison Taylor | Pet Ritualist | Ghol's Poison Pets | Celestials | SR 90

i put the link of the build into the offline calc but it does not load into it the items/skills/devos

It is because grimtools.com is down
And all data from links was on site

All we can do now - see screenshots of each build

You just can upload your player.gdc like in otheer Guides. People can upload it in offline grimtools , and everything is fine.

Hello! Any chance of a quick lvling guide? maybe just like every 20 lvls? Should we play something different until we acquire the specific gear in the guide?

Thanks

Hi
I’m not a master of leveling guides
But as for me I see 2 possible option of leveling

1. Hard Way: Pet-Build with vitality skeletons

2. Easy Way (my choise): Vitality-Caster-Build (any kind) from 0 to 94. After that dressing to Pet-Poison-Build and use Potion of Clarity for fast Devotions leveling

How can i make the pets survive in high SR around 65+, the bosses tear them to shreds

I’m using most defensive specs and Devotions for pets and even that doesn’t help much in shards
As for me Ritualist one of the heaviest Classes for the pet-game
Only Occuiltist have HP Aura while Ritualists Pets don’t have much HP and dies very quickly is shards

what content would you suggest i could farm for a lot of gear?

I think Ritualist in Ghol’s Malice Set is not best build for farming
This build for relax and pleasant pastime
That’s why I don’t have answer to your question

1 Like

It’s crazy how strong these pet builds can be. They always look so bad at face value lol. Being a (eldritch) acid pet build, it’d make thematic sense wanting to go for bysmiel’s command, but it appears it’s not worth it here. Even without the mogdrogen 4 set bonus, you still have access to bysmiel’s authority, ravenous earth, raise the dead, and acid spray for n reduced target resistance.

I wonder if it’d be worth changing 1 or 2 of these sources to n% reduced target resistance instead? Or would that be too much?

In 1st post you can see 1.1.2.5 GT there I use Ravenous Earth
But… later I skip this
In campaign Pets live without it and in high SR this skill don’t save Pets from OneShots

All is OK
Nerfs and Ups bypass this build

1 Like

Yay! Time to start!

1 Like

Yes, of course

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: And viable für 1.1.5., too?

Hi) I don’t play this build in 1.1.5.1
Build’s items wasn’t change in last patch
But I’ll wait for Grimtools update to see Blue Items and take some if they will be better

meanwhile, are full tests of the updated build

during which several Celestials were injured

all that is known in the new build you will need another (updated in the last pacth) Scepter Mythical Blightstone Invoker

Build Update 1.1.5.1

Despite the fact i play this game since ages i never really tried pet builds and i’m doing it now to try something different. I’m trying to build a cabalist around lost souls set and so far it’s ok but to have a general idea on how pet enthusiats build i’ve looked around pet builds on the site.
I noticed 1 thing : everybody use this boots https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8015, skillwise it would be more convenient to me to use those https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/12236 instead.
But why the general consensus around fiendflesh? Is it for the generic damage absorption while Deathwalker shields you only vs vit and bleed?

Hi
In this build I use Mythical Fiendflesh Greaves because they give better skill points and maybe all damage absorption
Thats all
I try both boots and chose Fiendflesh for skill points