[1.1.6.0][HC] I am Three - Insanity - The strongest build in Cairn ;)

It’d work the same. WPSs stack multiplicatively with autoattack replacers.

2 Likes

So you mean WPS_total_damage = WPS_damage * AutoAttackReplacer_damage
And that this counts separately per hit / projectile on that WPS?

Hi can y please link gt of build from video y said thats hc balanced version iam interested to see the difference thanx

So I understand that every wps so to say comes with the main attack rf and that’s why there’s always rata. But what if a wps has a radius like void or bursting rounds? Will the radius also apply the rata?

Nother question: If i put another seal of the void into the shield:
Will it also trigger or not, cause I dont attack with the shield (similar with seal of blades + leech)?

Anyone checked if RATA still applies the the bullets?

Looks like 1.1.7.0 may have just brought a pretty big nerf bat to this build? I was in the middle of leveling a Paladin specifically for this build, but not sure if it’s worth pursuing this one anymore?

Okaloth’s Visage: added 80% Fire Retaliation damage. Increased Fire damage modifier for Fire Strike to 26. Replaced Righteous Fervor modifiers with 15% Retaliation added to Attack and 20% Weapon damage modifiers for Smite.

Stoneguard Ward: reduced % Retaliation added to Attack modifier for Righteous Fervor to 4%

Nice, i wondered how retal RF would be, seems about the same as archon

same idea, bramble vine/scion of the crimson wastes use aegis and grasping vines

Build is dead from last patch? Is there any way to suit up build to 1.1.7?

i have this character with some tweaks, still works on SR50 fine but you can defnitely tell the dmg isnt the same since the nerf to okaloths.