[1.1.6.0][HC] I am Three - Insanity - The strongest build in Cairn ;)

The best is a ranged weapon with hidden bonus :100% chance to pass through enemies. There are 3 low level weapons adapt: Will of fate (3 versions).

Thanks, so bassically no green option

Green option is ok for bosses but for general use 100% pierce is a must.

Speaking of bosses what tweaks will you suggest for Callagadra?
Btw thanks for the build i enjoy it very much even is it’s not 100% complete (missing the armor of the three set pieces)
leveling it was smooth but boring (WoP) but when i got the rings and some other items and respecced, it got pretty fun to play.
EIDT: build is complete now and it kills lokkar and alikes pretty easy and fast but ravager and Callagadra are destroing me :slight_smile: Any advice will be appreciated.

For Calla and ravager I’d use the physical version (credits to lacrimosa616) - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/DV9kvYLN
Less damage but much higher physical resistance. Another thing, mythical havoc might be a better weapon for bosses as it has a decent life leech.

Ah i see
when you said: “Things like fastest Mad Queen, Dummy reset, Callagadra, Ravager, Mog, etc. It was leading in pretty much every one of these tests” were you refering to this variant for Callagadra, Ravager and Mog ?
Also thx again for helping a noob (slowly getting to understand the systems)

Why no restless remains if LL is a problem?
And why exactly all the spellscourged plating?

1 Like

I think its tanky enough for trash mobs, and vs super bosses which have 90% ll res, you need to cap your resis first.

1 Like

Hey Contragor!

Would you be kind person and write down a good leveling guide until we get ultimate or end gear stage!?

Friend and me looking for strong HC pistol build. (I’m running with Maya’s fluffyz :blush: )

THANK YOU! :blush:

Like Ocsisajt - i would like to request a leveling guide too

I am currently level 99 with this build and partially used his leveling guide from his Dervish.

Here’s a summary of the leveling process:

Skill Tree:

1. Take the first two nodes of Aegis of Menhir and reach level 10 (can be done in 5 min in crucible).
  2. Refund all the points and get EoR!
  3. Put one point into the Guardians - they help a ton at the beginning.
  4. Reach the second node of EoR and Guardians (Celestial presence). Transmute the guardians to Acid!
  5. At this point you should aim to max EoR, Path of the Three and Celestial presence
  6. Put a couple of points into Resilience, Presence of Virtue and Vire’s Might (mobility)

Devotions:

1. Green Crossroads -> Eye of the Guardian (Bind to EoR)
  2. Blue Crossroads -> Eel
  3. Red Crossroads -> Ghoul (Bind to Path of the Three)
  4. Behemoth (Bind to Presence of Virtue), Murmur (bind to Guardians), Manticore
  5. Spider -> Ulzuin’s Torch
  6. Kraken
  7. Refund all the crossroads.
  8. Here you have a ton of options. Either get the Hawk and Abomination, or Raven + Yugol. I’m currently testing Hawk + Jackal + 5 points into Revenant and it works great so far as both Abomination and Yugol are meh in terms of damage. Fully acid meteor shower (Ulzuin’s torch) is stronger than both of these combined.

Good luck.

5 Likes

I’ve been itching to put together a tanky retaliation build, and as of recently I’d planned to do a physical retal warlord just for the purpose of facetanking calad and deep SR, but this build seems so much more interesting.

Any tips on improving tankiness for these purposes. Makes me a little nervous to see ppl posting about having tested on Ravager and not even making it to 50%. Would the warlord retaliation gun build be better suited?

Kill speed is nice, but want the ability to just stand and faceroll celestials also :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Made a full elemental Version just for the sake of it.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4NOPv6o2

What do you think? Oh and if someone got one of those rings…would trade^^

Well if you can survive normal stuff then great

%WD should not at all carry a RATA.

Anyone tried killing Avatar of Mogdrogen with this build? It kinda outperforms my purifier in single target and clean (also has more 20% physical resist than my purifier using stronghold set)

From what I understand, each individual projectile of spread, rounds, or jaxxons inflicts the full RATA a single shot has. So assuming you get 10k damage from RATA, storm spread would do 4*10k if all projectiles hit.

If this build “survives” next patch, I am gonna play it ^^ however, might be hard for me to replicate that exact medal…

Q: could one ditch Chilling rounds (has no retal to attack) and bind rumor to guardians and bind phoenix fire to RF instead?

Unless something changed in the game’s mechanics recently, both Chilling Rounds and Strom Spread activate of RF and apply the RATA component. I tested with and without CR and the damage difference was quite noticeable. This is why a similarly equipped Warlord, while having a 30% higher base retal damage, performs about 30-50% slower compared to the Paladin.

1 Like

Why? Chilling Rounds and have Storm Spread have weapon damage, no RATA. How does this work, really? What else is carried over from RF to those WPS’s?

Would it work in a similar way if I used melee weapons and whirling death from Nightblade? That the RATA from RF will be carried over to each hit by whirling death? Or is it just for ranged attacks?