[1.1.6.2 - 1.1.7.2] (Caster) The Bicycle Race Goes On - Cyclone Elementalist revision [c+] [sr]

Actually, nothing super-new, extraordinal etc. Credits to Shoot2033, ya1 and mad_lee who have already posted their Cyclone builds on the forum. So I just decided to take my own elementalist which I’ve done far long ago in 1.1.1.0 (though not posted here) and see how it performs after all nerfs.

1.1.7.2 GRIMTOOLS LINK - CLICK ME

%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B8

GRIMTOOLS LINK - CLICK ME
DOWNLOAD LINK - CLICK ME

GEAR EXPLANATION

• Amulet - used for +1 to all skills, can be replaced with M. Stormseer’s Sapphire;
  • Armor - chose it over M. Dawnshard Armor as it gives a huge amount of resists and bonuses to skills;
  • Scepter - actually, Spark of Ultos is the best 1H weapon now as it provides a ridiculous amount of % damage;
  • The rest of the gear is pretty obvious and is used to maximise the potential of Wind Devils, Totems and Mines.

PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD

PROS

• Still nice damage - 4 Wind Devils and some Cinderwinds melt throw everything;
  • Fun to play - just summon Winds and Totems and watch them doing the job;
  • High RR - goes up to -155% + Viper.

CONS

• The build is squishy af so be careful while playing it and don’t facetank in dangerous situations.
  • Rather low OA - can be fixed with a proper suffix (of Attack) on amulet.
  • Almost zero ways of sustain so the best strategy is to kill everyone before getting yourself killed.

VIDEO GALLERY

CRUCIBLE

SHATTERED REALM

9 Likes

nice build. i had some similar. amulet was different, i tried with (m) stormseer sapphire and vanquisher gem and it was solid.
what do you think, which alternative can be used for gem?

Stormseer’s Sapphire should be good due to conversion and % damage.
Maybe Conduit for extra sturdiness but unfortunately there are almost zero conduits that can boost the build somehow other than defensively (and defense here is actually sth just nominal*).

1 Like

Yeah, the conduit situation is very bad for this build in terms of options to tank it up. There are no amulets for lightning shaman now except the Totem-centric Halakor (also a no defense amulet)

Btw if you go for Bat then the green belt with vit to lightning should be better.

Stormseer amulet as well as Dawnshard chest offer almost full fire to lightning which results in the max dmg setup but it’s severely lacking in defense.

As for alternatives, as above, there really aren’t any.

2 Likes

Could a green shaman belt help with sustain? vit to lightning conversion on bat
something like this https://www.grimtools.com/calc/bVADqnw2

build updated for 1.1.7.2. more survivability and better time in Crucible but still barely playable in SR higher than 65-66.