[1.1.6.2 - 1.2.0.3] Void inescapable - Black Flame Warlock [sr+] [mi] [vid]

Game never shows more than +10 overcap like GT does. You can not pump a skill beyond +10

If you go to spirit guide in game, you can refund one point from SoC and two from destruction and they will still read 22/12 each

If they dont, it is just another result of your file editing.

I wasn’t aware of that, though I probably read it somewhere along the line. Refunding the points at spirit guide did the trick - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/mN4LywRN. Everything appears to be in sync, though I’m off a few points in Inner Focus. I’ve lived with it this far. Thanks for your help everyone !

Hey, what about a new video? Avatar of Mogdrogen, only 1 Augment changed (+10 Fire and Lightning resistance), 1 Stormshroud Oinment and occasional Tonic of Mending. I do not eat Celestials for breakfast every day, so sorry for my sloppy performance :smile:.

By the way. Flesheater Legwraps… what?:astonished: Did Mogdrogen buy its clothes at Scorv’s shop?

Oh, cmon, standard BF setups are boring, i made setup from Cruci with 2000 spirit :relaxed:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRraxrZ

My Cruci run:

1 Like

Nice Crucible build! :+1: And run also.

Hi, Just want to share my similar build but using conduit, without active buff it can achieve ~170k dps less than your 190k but has higher DA and resistance. This build has over 3k in both OA and DA.
I know conduit is worse in terms of leeching but I feel much safer with it’s boost on max resistance. And with haunted steel and ghoul skill, in emergency I can leech even more than the “essence of grim dawn” (122% * 0.16 = 19.2% life steal rate)
Also the devotion skill “tip the scale” definitely increased my sustainability.
I don’t have the MI medal as yours, but luckily get this MI pants, and it gives me the DA I need.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVbaOQ42
Maybe there are still spaces for improving.

By the way, I’m struggling killing Ravager with this build, I wonder if it’s even possible…

Hello and welcome to the guide! :slightly_smiling_face:

Cannot say anything about that boss, I went hostile with Barrowholm a long time ago. Reaper hits hard and resistant to Chaos, but manageable.

One question - why not using Osyr’s Temper as rings/amulet augment?

Sure yes, I just didn’t know it even exists :joy:.
Now the OA can achieve 3.4k with Dreeg blood, while the DA is 3.1k (all buff 3.2k).
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jowEnV

I can’t keep up with the changes ! Is this a replacement for the offensive, defensive or all round original build, or yes for all 3 :grinning:

People share their ideas and builds, so that we can learn something new together :slightly_smiling_face:. My builds remain the same for now. If some changes occur, I will write, of course.

Got these two interesting MIs yesterday https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gkJRW2. Pants hard-cap Disintegration and give 3 free Skill Points, but Spirit and DA suffer. I need Serenity relic with DA bonus for testing, no luck in crafting yet. Also, I do not know what will happen to Negating prefix in 1.1.7.0 (I heard, it will be deleted, is it true? And what replacement will existing items get?). The medal in conjunction with Freeze Resistance bonus (I have one) allows to drop Empty Throne constellation and take something else (like 5/6 points of Aeon). So much ideas for improvement :smile:.

It deals less damage, but with higher DA and overall resistance. So I’m not sure what category it belongs to…:sweat_smile:

How about Callagadra and Crate with this setup, is it possible to take them down with chaos AAR?

May try them as well. Did not see Crate boss yet, Callagadra is annoying with its tornadoes.

“Did not see Crate boss yet”
I’ve attempted Crate with the original build. It did not go well. Crates falling from the sky, pet crates on the ground and Crate itself hitting you. It probably would be easier if I drank some potions too but I just went in with the base build. I’m sure someone a lot more patient will take crate down though. Just be prepared for a lot of kiting.

This is after you get to the zone in the first place. You have to get a sword, run the Bone bleached basin (you will likely die there a few times) run through two zones, the first of which has unkillable oversized maggots that will one shot you (do not aggro them).

I look forward to seeing the video though. I’m sure it can be done :+1:

I can’t get devotions to line up, says only 7 in chaos? What did I do wrong? Thanks!

Take the full Revenant.

Thanks for the quick reply, I must have gone in the wrong order…I couldn’t get revenant to light up? I will reset and try again.

It says I need 8 to do revenant, and I can only get 7 with the map the way it is…what I am I missing?

You need temporarily devotions

Post your build on Grimtools so we can see where you are at right now. As malawiglenn mentioned you need add temporary devotions to get the points in the right colours, then remove them once the devotion is self sustaining.

1 Like