[1.1.6.2] Cabalist to evaluate - pets (Skeletons)

Hello,

Could you check my build and give me some advice?
Which direction should I go know?

This is my current build
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV7l53yZ

I can do most of the core game and kill Lokarr,
I spent a lot of points for unnecessary skills so I’d like to optimize the build with your help.

Can I go with vita/poison pets (both?)
Is it worthy to invest in Bone Harvest with bonus to pets?
I do not have ‘Lost Souls’ set, I have only mantle.

I checked some builds here on this forum, but there are no new ones (Cabalist Pets).

Is there any way to add below items to my build and improve it?

I have some items like:
Ghol’s Mark
Mythical Blightstone Invoker
Mythical Bloodied Dagger of the Covenant
Mythical Overlord’s Iron Grip
Mythical Fiendgaze Tome
Mythical Black Grimoire of Og’Napesh
Mythical Witching Hour
Mythical Blightshard Amulet
Ghol’s Raiment
Mythical Rotdrinker Crest
Bysmiel’s Mark
Diviner’s Mantle

I can craft below items (not sure if I can use it in my build somehow):
Mythical Yugol’s Ichor
Mythical Unholy Visage of the Covenant
Bysmiel’s Mindweaver
Stormbringer of Malmouth
Claw of Hagaraz

• some other craps like Desecrator Covenant pieces.

I hate to say it cause I dont have much experience with skeletons just the horror stories ive heard (which seems to be anyone who has tried them lol) Drop skeletons all together and go with ghol pieces, even Diviner route.
Ghol would be the easiest cookie cutter thing to do more than likely, if it wasnt so late Id probably throw something together for you I will though tomorrow.

You should go lost soul but since you don’t have it yet… I would have to say that ghol is better blight fiend… You could drop the skeletons untill you get lost soul set… If this works for you atm then use it to farm and maybe something will drop that will make it better. As far as those items go, all of them you could use but it’s up to you and how you play, you do have to look at what damage your pets are doing and look at the bonuses the items are giving , not to you but to your pets. 1 will add chaos damage, if your mainly necro thenn do you need a little chaos damage? Some add acid damage, do you think it will help?