[1.1.6.2] FireKats - Cleansing Cairn with Fire Pets

So in my recent shenanigans @Maya has helped me alot with pets and ive been having a blast TBH so first and foremost. Maya thank you for your help and being such a pillar to this community.
Now onto FireKats!
5f816071fd9cb7021663cc0985200c92d0ff94ee

This is a very “bright” rewarding pet gameplay IMO , We use the green MI korvaak dagger + khonsar rings to convert our pets and more importantly our devos to fire then we use MI offhand to always have big kitty up. Here is the “spreadsheet” courtesy of eard showing why everything is BiS
sheetss
The devos are the showy part, Since our pets convert physical and chaos to fire well be grabbing Fiend+Meteors and Fissure.
I get bored trying to creep thru SR , but I started at 65 with it and got to 76 until I died if that means anything. Crucible I keep getting the most consistent runs ever 8:20-8:28 but here is one from @romanN1 doing it in 7:30
Romans run with fire cats
This build is super fun all around though with great survivability, I have had alot of fun with it.

7 Likes

1 Like

Excellent spreadsheets, including what I’m going to poorly assume is the variable “goob”

2 Likes

Oof, really raising the theorycrafting bar with that spreadsheet. I’ll have to double down.

3 Likes

lmao, before I posted the build eard says in discord “i better see spreadsheets and numbers” maya was quick with this picture so I had to

1 Like

Fire breathing cats, now this is what you get in the game, when you don’t have Dragons :smile:

Nice build!

3 Likes

ty nery :smiley:
See what maya is doing to us, making pet builds :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Interesting stuff. But I’m curious:

Did you try Primal Instinct with an MI pants (suffixes to compensate for the loss of pet resistances and some skills from Relic change - taskmaster’s, etc)? Seems to me that a few swarmlings can’t hurt, considering the conversion and damage type used here.

1 Like

No I havent tried that, TBH I havent tried alot of stuff when it comes to pets hammy… I didnt really know about these swarmlings until you said that lol
I might have to give that a spin

1 Like

Swarmlings…

1 Like

Hey that is my bed!

2 Likes

I got the pic from maya, check the eyes in the teddy bear could be cameras

1 Like