[1.1.6.2] Inquisitus Deletus Criminalus - Max WPS Desolator, Ranged Fire Strike Purifier (+Bonus Flame Keeper Build)

Just wanted to thank you for sharing this build. I started playing with it over the last few days.
Really love it. GREAT. FIRE. SHOW.

It’s so much fun. Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry, me again… :roll_eyes:

Still love that build… But obviously we need a new ammy now after 1.5. Tried different amulets with fire boni, but nothing really convinced me. Conduit also doesn’t look really good.

Currently using this one. Suboptimal, I know… But at least most of its stats are at least halfway useful.

What are your ideas?

Don’t be sorry. :slight_smile:

Use Shard of the Eternal Flame, and shift some point around. Sadly, there’s not much options for fire auto attacker amulet in the game.

On a side note, gar’dal amulet is not that bad.

I want to check all the new options from epic, but can’t really do anything without Grimtools.

Also if you are brave, shift some attribute points from physique and put it in spirit. Aim for 2.9k-3k DA in game.

1 Like

I know it doesn’t have attack speed or flat fire but I’m using this while I hopefully farm a decent Kaisan’s https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/7844

Does it have any useful res in 1.1.5.0? I haven’t checked that amulet in game.

And yeah, a kaisan amulet with elemental/fire prefix + alacrity suffix is the BiS for this build now. However, I find it hard to reach nemesis level for Eldritch. Sad that kaisan ammy can’t be gotten from cruci or SR.

It doesn’t seem like it’s any different after the new patch so it was mostly for the skill points. The maximum resists are nice at least.

Thanks a lot for the fast reply! I’ll check that out.

Res on Shard of Beronath is still the same - Aether + Elemental. So yeah, useful resistances. And it gives +2 to deadly aim… :tired_face: Loosing that +1 to all skills really hurt.

Nemesis status should be easier now, since the new rogue dungeon gives Eldritch infamy. Problem is finding that bugger Kaisan and convincing him to drop the amulet I want…

I was talking about runefather ammy.

You are right, the new rogue dungeon gives awesome loot also!

Yeah, that is close to bis affixes. Both kaisan amulet is workable as long as it has alacrity suffix.

Hi just found this beautyful wep: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZR5g4vV Do you think it can be good with your build with some changes ? like ring replace and some skill changes

How does this build measure to Fluff`s DW Dagallon Purifier?

Also doesnt the 20% slow res kind of handycap it in any way?

I have tried it but as expected, desolator is better. You can try it with ring of khonsar and combustion band ring.

Desolator is better. I have tried a lot of DW gun and 2H gun FS, 2H gun always come on top. The transmuter and flat is better. Also with DW, the projectiles spread too much, you need to kiss your enemy close to shotgun them.

No, cover it up with crafting bonus.

I’ve tried both. DW has better dmg deal (2 guns hit the same time procs so many skills) and -1 button, but more squishy, while 2handed deals less but quite more tanky. And when vs heroes/mobs with impaired aim/slow, DW performance better. Both squishy equality while doing SR.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts - have you tested Valduin in the same vein?

In this current patch, valdun should be stronger.
Change to explosive strike is just broken for that build.

That is a bummer - this build looks visually more appealiing :slight_smile: I am sure you will tinker of a workaround to make it even better mate.

It doesn’t matter. As long as you enjoy the build and it meets the performance criteria you want, doesn’t matter which is better… :slight_smile:

I honestly don’t really have the drive to update this build. The Nerf doesn’t really affect the build, explosive strike buff is ok but not much damage increase because the build got miniscule phys>fire conversion, amulet need to be replaced for kaisan or shard of eternal flame and maybe a few cosmetic changes here and there, and that’s it. Not much to do.

I’d rather exploring other new concept for now.

1 Like

Desolator Build is updated for 1.1.6.2

1 Like