[1.1.6.2] Korvan Reaver - Pierce Cadence/RoS Shattered Blademaster

Mine use only azraaka… I underestimated oleron too much. It’s hard to get a respectable +%crit damage with purple devo setup though

Ok, will do. As for the attribute points, I read those are the only non-refundable points so should I keep following this guide as a reference for those? Honestly, I’m fairly certain I’ll brick this character on dumb NPC decisions anyway but anything that can help to prevent bricking it build wise is appreciated.

Got it, will keep it to double-slotted pneumatic burst than as it has been quite useful in staying alive so far would be a shame if I misclick and die.

Attribute points are refundable but you refund them all at once using Tonic of Reshaping which you’ll get from story quests.

1 Like

I totally agree but can not be changed due to “tradition”

This thread is not a guide, it is a build post.

I was a contributor of the current g1-5 classification system and it’s definitely not tradition as everything was put into place only around a year ago, in AoM. A lot can still be changed

Headshot

We had some discussion about this in the build compendium for FG, I think the conclusion was that the g3 tag should be kept as it is now for the sake of tradition.

I am always amused,when someone is saying to level 100 build with full legendary setup,I am level 30 and following your guide.But I don’t have most of the legendary though.Hey playing the elemental Forcewave build of yours,what can I use until farm Arcanor weapon?

1 Like

I also think its funny how the word “build” is used for everything. Like “I am doing your build now but I have these items instead and I do not use forcewave I used blade arc instead”… THEN YOU ARE NOT DOING THAT BUILD lol

Did it go that way? Cause currently I don’t mind changing everything except for the fact that there should be a tier for all purple builds, i.e. g3, but it won’t necessarily be g3 (the middle ground) if things are changed

Still using it as a build guide though, arrest me. Gotta learn somehow and most of the documentation you find on google searches is on old forums so pretty much gone forever. This is the closest thing to a guide I’ve found so far. Also with a little prior experience in the genre, a build post is plenty to learn from, though it just takes some reverse engineering as of the reasoning of some choices which he even explained pretty well at some points throughout this thread. So I don’t see the problem here??

I still think Dragons blademaster guide is a better starting point for you as new player.

Its just that traditionally there have been “complaints” about that the guides posted on this forum do not cover leveling tips, devotion tree breakdown, alternative budget gearing etc. The standard reply is that “this is not a guide, it is a build post”

Ah okay, yea I see your point. I’m not here to complain though just trying to have a guideline as to where I want to be skill/stat wise so I can focus on learning the game’s mechanics first. Knowing now this build is probably a bit more advanced I did indeed swap my focus to dragons build so I can respec to this once I’ve got the required prerequisites.

Regardless I very much doubt this character will see the end of either build anyway as I’ve already noticed I killed Dilessa which was apparently not the greatest idea according to a redditpost :stuck_out_tongue: So in the end I’ll just be winging it until I get stuck using those two builds as a general direction for the time being.

who is Dilessa?

Derini* my bad must have gotten the name elsewhere and mixed it up.

Direni

And why is that even important, you can get strange key elsewhere.

Apparently she’d spawn as a unique elsewhere in some weird farming route or something if you save her. That’s reddit talking though so might just be wrong alltogether xD

She? Are you talking about Anasteria?
And look, you are in Normal/Veteran now. Don’t bother with that stuff now, you can change factions etc in Elite and in Ultimate.
Make sure to side With Barrowholm later, it is important to get their reputation up high asap since they sell pretty good augments.

UPDATE

I mean, lack of update…

Absolutely no change needed for this build for the new patch and it’s still the same beast on cruci. I heard Belgo is falling off now so I guess this is now the best DW pierce BM in the game? :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely leagues above Belgo in tankiness.

How does this compare to your version in terms of damage?