[1.1.6.2] Retal Witchblade. SR 90. Crucible 150-170 without buffs and banners. Ravager 1m 26s

Hi, everybody. I want to show the Spook’s build on retal damage. The build is not quite standard, because the Gladiator is Distinction is taken and in the Wendigo sky it all together with the constellation scales of ulcama gives a very good health regeneration. Also in the build is taken Fevered Rage for Blood pox. This gives us a good damag and critical damage. I do not recommend using Fevered Rage on 90 SR, as it is very dangerous. Fevered Rage is suitable for fast farming 75-76 SR, Crucible and other bosses. Video Crucible 150-170 without buffs and banners, 75-76, 90 SR, murder Ravager and more below.

GT: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2B0w4wZ

PNG

150-170 without buffs and banners 9m 52s

Ravager 1m 26s

Mad Queen

Stump

SR 75-76 full run

90 SR

2 Likes

Thanks for the guide. Is there a recommendation for a helm replacement? I have all the other pieces but no way I can kill Callagadra :frowning:

You could use say Fettan Mask or basically any green helm with “of thorns” or “of blades” suffix and then kill Calla on Normal to get the Blue version of helm first.

Do you really have that shield and shoulders with same rolls? :open_mouth: That is just sick

Uhh… good point. Yeah shoulders definitely nothing even close but I do have a Stonefaced Collosal Fortress of Thorns. For whatever reason I totally didn’t notice the shoulders lol

1 Like

There is a decent faction retal shoulder from black legion I think

1 Like