This is a quick build drop showcase inspired by recent thejabrixone’s excellent Runebinder build.
Those who know me in these forums might know that Silver Sentinel was one of my very favorite sets, and the 220.127.116.11 indignity of “adjusting” (pfff…) blue items and therefore nerfing Silver - it left a scar… Just because of his color (sic!) and the fact that Northern Wyrm weapon now gives previously unattainable pierce to cold, Runebinder 4pc set - as demonstrated in the build linked above - is now king of the runes. But… is it really?
Here’s the build. It’s squishy, can’t do SR75, but this is based on a blue set that has no stats. Trying to make it tanky makes little sense.
NO-GREEN GT: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2Mr6lQV
- crafted with 4xstun res,
- for more health/da do physique dump, take points from Blade Spirit and put the in Seal, Vigor and WoR, etc
- Saves: _Maraph.zip (1.1 MB)
- Crucible 4+3 (4:57) https://youtu.be/Z1mAY28vX8k
Gearwise cookie cuttery belt and pants because can’t get 20 Artifact Handling and 24 Spirits by use of Nightfire belt and REaper pants without losing ranks in RoH. Devos are interesting, imo better than thejabrixone’s.
(SLIGHTLY) FANTASY SETUP A’LA THEJABRIXONE https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4VxX3QpV
This concept is better. Kudos to @thejabrixone for discovering it.
HOW TO MAKE IT A BIT LESS SQUISHY
Here’s easy SR75 no death vid: https://youtu.be/kPElgamfZ-Y
2 simple changes made:
- only 30 points in spirit and rest in physique (or whatever proportion feels comfortable)
- Seal of Shadows instead of Seal of Blades (two reasons: 1) Biting Blades lower the strain on energy allowing for more physique dump, 2) Biting Blades have much higher % weapon damage and heal better than Chillspikes)