[1.1.6.2] The lazy Infiltrator. No active attack spells either mastery, Gladiator 150/SR 75 viable

Am i lucky or i have to continue to farm for it? :expressionless:

(edit: noticed XP potion and ms rune is still sitting in her inventory, she is alive for 2 weeks at least now :crazy_face::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

Itā€™s good yes, you can stop farm it. Actually shouldā€™ve warn you that the important roll is the conversion, which can vary from 40 to 60%. Also depends on the roll of the helmet.

1 Like

Thanks, thanks. I donā€™t like retal, so have to adapt and adjust :smirk:

1 Like

Just wanted to let you know how much fun Iā€™m having with this build. Only at level 75 and just finished hardcore elite Loghorrean. My build is not even close to being complete yet, however things just seem to die with no effort. Using 1 point in Shadow strike to help with the killing was the only leveling change Iā€™ve made. Canā€™t wait to get the actual gear to really see what this ā€œLAZYā€ build can do. Thanks for a great and fun lazy build.

1 Like

Can you level with this build? If so, what skills and devotions would you get first? Thanks.

You mean without active skills? Not sure, havenā€™t tried. But you should focus on auras, thereā€™s non mythical version weapon level 50 with cold aura. Also Blade Spirits should be maxed. Plus maybe Shadow Strike for mobility. Could work, although probably will be more gear depending. Your best bet is to take just Shadow Strike, heals and auras and not use Ring of Steel, Runes, Seal etc active skills.

I am in the process of leveling with this build, went for max Nightā€™s Chill and Blade Spirits first. So far it is going great. My ultimate plan is a bit different https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV7LaO6Z
With this I get a lot more aura damage and Spirit and Nemesis damage without giving up too much.
The Chillstrife is pretty easy to farm up, though I had two pretty close as my previous Infiltrator used two of them instead of Blade Spirits. I think this build is better.
I also added 1 point in Shadow Strike for leveling.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. What are you using to proc Blizzard since Rumor is bound to Blade Spirits?

Your movement skill. I use Amatokā€™s Breath. While leveling you can start with Bullā€™s Rush, itā€™s available since level 1.

1 Like

Actually, elementalist also doableā€¦the shaman self healā€¦nice!

But your both sources of RR are active skills. I think health regen can be used as defensive mechanic but damage absorb and passive procs with WD/in-built life steal should work better. I have similar concept for Vindicator with only Mines and rest are procs and still can work. Infiltrator ofc is better.

Oh and fire Paladin is interesting concept as well.

I am just puzzled as to how u level with this build with no active skills? Ya, and what stats u focus on in early level items?

Nery, please advise on chillwhisper setā€¦any tips please. i always get other sets and transmuteā€¦my essence had used upā€¦i dunno what to doā€¦

pray harder or stash the chillwhisper pieces

What u mean by stash the chillwhisper pieces??

You can make chillwhisper in GDStash in the crafting section then put it in your transfer stash to use ingame.

There are beginner Nightblade builds in the forum. Or you can level up with the Inquisitor tree with Word of Pain and respec later.

I had never use that gd stash beforeā€¦dunno how it works

Im just testing the build, im using nemesis for blizzard proc. Makes a lot of fun so far :wink:
Not sure about the anubar rings, less range, but higher procc rate, than the elemental ring set, dmg per hit seems to be a bit lowerā€¦

Iā€™m thinking of starting an aura character and this one is exactly what Iā€™m looking for. Is it still strong on the current patch?

1 Like